Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Wanzastarii > Reviews

Content by Wanzastarii

Wanzastarii

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Brush-Baby Chewable Toothbrush (Pink)
Brush-Baby Chewable Toothbrush (Pink)

4.0 out of 5 stars My baby liked this, 25 Mar. 2013
My baby enjoyed this for a while. She would chew on it, which I guess did the job. I later replaced it with a real children's toothbrush but it did the job before.

Baby Einstein - World Animals [DVD]
Baby Einstein - World Animals [DVD]
Dvd ~ Baby Einstein
Offered by Just4-U-Media

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my daughter's favs., 25 Mar. 2013
The is one of my daughter's favorite Baby Einstein videos. It's very cute and good for all ages. I'd recommend it.

Baby Neptune [DVD]
Baby Neptune [DVD]
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it., 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Baby Neptune [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter loves this. She actually loves all Baby Einstein. I would say that it's a bit more for babies than for toddlers.

Rockport Mens Suede Mule Slippers I33165 Black 9 UK, 43 EU
Rockport Mens Suede Mule Slippers I33165 Black 9 UK, 43 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Goodº, 25 Mar. 2013
The slippers are good quality. If I had to complain I would just say to be aware that they run a Little big.

Funny Faces: Fancy Dress
Funny Faces: Fancy Dress
by Jannie Ho
Edition: Board book

2.0 out of 5 stars Book good but quality no, 25 Mar. 2013
The book is actually really cute! The problema is it's too easy to break! Be careful and you'll enjoy the book!

Funny Faces: On the Farm
Funny Faces: On the Farm
by Jannie Ho
Edition: Board book

2.0 out of 5 stars Careful!, 25 Mar. 2013
The book is very cute and kids love it, but it's easy to rip. Be aware of this and give the book maybe to an older child.

Wilton Recipe Right Six Hole Jumbo Muffin Tin
Wilton Recipe Right Six Hole Jumbo Muffin Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Mar. 2013
I have been very happy with my muffins when I've made them in this tin. If you oil them up with some flour they don't stick. I would suggest it.

Kaiser 20CM SPRINGFORM CLASSIC
Kaiser 20CM SPRINGFORM CLASSIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 25 Mar. 2013
I have a bit of a small business going on selling baked godos. I use this for my med. sized cheesecake and I am happy with the product!

New Glass Salt & Pepper Set - With Base / Stand - Elegant Design / Transparent Glass Base - On Sale
Offered by Bid Buy Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but cheap, 25 Mar. 2013
These do function well. But they are cheaply made. They actually came with the silver damaged-like semi-peeling off. I really should have returned them, but I couldn't be bothered for what I paid for them. I will say though, the salt does come out good, and that's hard to find!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, 25 Mar. 2013
Do not purchase this radio! Okay it doesn't break when it gets wet. However, it DOESN'T GET RECEPTION! What is the sense of a radio that cannot get any stations to play clearly? My hubby was so disappointed with this Christmas gift. He has said that it needs an antenna or something. If I could I would return it, but it is too late now. It gets 1 station very poorly and you need to be near the radio for the station to sound semi-clearly. It's terrible sooooo terrible and a waste of money and plastic!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5