Profile for Ms Therapist > Reviews

Content by Ms Therapist

Ms Therapist

Page: 1 | 2
Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 Case Genuine Leather Case Wallet Pouch & Screen Protector + Cloth By Zonewire
Offered by Smartphonez UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Dec. 2015
Excellent phone case and excellent value. ( & It is real leather...).

In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts
In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts
by Gabor Mate (M.D)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read. Highly recommend it for those who work ..., 30 Dec. 2015
Excellent read. Highly recommend it for those who work to support those with addiction. It is packed with information but is an easy enough read. Will be a reference point for me for many years particularly around brain chemistry/biology/physiology. Buy it!

Bamboo Shoe Rack With 3 Shelf Boards Size: 70x54.5x24.5cm Brown-White
Bamboo Shoe Rack With 3 Shelf Boards Size: 70x54.5x24.5cm Brown-White
Offered by Saving world

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 30 Dec. 2015
Very happy with quality and size. Looks good in my downstairs loo which has mix of white and wooden fixtures.

Home Coming: Reclaiming and Championing Your Inner Child
Home Coming: Reclaiming and Championing Your Inner Child
by John Bradshaw

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but would caution not to get into this ..., 23 Nov. 2014
I like it but would caution not to get into this too deeply unless supported by personal therapy as Mr Bradshaw himself advises. I like it but am not impressed with the questionnaires which lead to self-diagnosing. Anyone would answer yes to the majority of the questions because we are all human raised in some way or another by humans. I'm not being flippant I do feel the questionnaires are not helpful as they could strike fear into the reader.

THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING, GREAT WONDERS OF THE MODERN WORLD (HISTORY CHANNEL) REGION 2.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, 23 Nov. 2014
Pleased to discover there were two dvd's. They are good enough but I was hoping for more footage on the construction of the Empire State building than is included.

Grief Counselling and Grief Therapy
Grief Counselling and Grief Therapy
by J. William Worden

4.0 out of 5 stars Clearly written and easy to take in, 1 Nov. 2013
I'm still reading this but am finding it a good resource. I work with many people experiencing grief and this text does offer helpful insight.

Ten Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew
Ten Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew
by Ellen Notbohm

5.0 out of 5 stars Start here - easy to read and absorb, 1 Nov. 2013
I would recommend this to anyone who has the privilege of knowing a child with autism or any learning difficulty actually. What better place to start than from the child's perspective.

Collins Leadership 2014 A5 Week to View Diary - Black
Collins Leadership 2014 A5 Week to View Diary - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars The cover cheapens it, 1 Nov. 2013
I like the layout but the cover is cheap flimsy plastic. I probably won't use it, might still return it. Shame.

30cm Djembe Drum Bongo Kids Children Carved Handmade Percussion Africa Style Good Sound D2
Offered by Tibetan express

2.0 out of 5 stars skin was damaged on arrival, 1 Nov. 2013
This was a birthday present for my 6 year old son. He loved it so despite the skin having a small tear in it I decided to keep it anyway. I checked about having a replacement sent and it didn't seem possible so I gave up trying as my son wanted to play it anyway. Disappointed but I guess it was jus bad luck we got a damaged one, aside from that the drum otherwise is lovely.

Fly London Women's YediPerf Taupe/Black/Light Grey Comfort P500274018 3 UK
Fly London Women's YediPerf Taupe/Black/Light Grey Comfort P500274018 3 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars The shoe ripped across the toes within minutes of just trying on., 7 July 2013
These are gorgeous looking shoes I was so disappointed that one tore before I even got a chance to wear them. I usually wear size 4 but ordered a 3 knowing how Fly shoes are but even the 3 was still a bit too big. I would be weary of ordering perforated suede based on what happened to these ones.

Page: 1 | 2