Profile for Charlie > Reviews

Content by Charlie

Charlie

Leads USB cable for Samsung Digimax: S1050, S850, S630, L50, L60, L77, L700, U-CA3

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 20 Mar. 2014
worked like a charm. the cable fit perfectly and we were able to get the photos off of my late uncles camera

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Still have them still love them, 3 Aug. 2013
I plan to get some more of these beautiful balls... the cube I got, I still have and stil have hours of fun with... missing about one or two balls on it but whatever it's around somewhere and that was my own fault. Look foward to getting mor and making some really awesome stuff with them. Would recommend.

Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, 3 Aug. 2013
I have absolutely nothing back to say about this keyboard. It does everything I need it to do and the extra keys allow me to customize what I am doing depending on the task. Would recommend for anyone looking for a good gaming keyboard, though it does take some getting used to but that is pretty much the same with most keyboards so that is not a downside that is specific to this particular keybaord.

Genius HS-400A Headband PC Headset with Rotating Microphone
Genius HS-400A Headband PC Headset with Rotating Microphone

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a charm until it broke, 3 Aug. 2013
Pretty much what the title says... about a month or two after having it the wire for the headset broke inside the casing, the microphone stil works but it is disappointing to see that the sound part of the headset didn't last due to faulty wiring. Do not Recommend

Trust Stylus Graphics Tablet - Grey
Trust Stylus Graphics Tablet - Grey
Offered by trendy-tronics

3.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, but not happy with trust's pen design., 1 Aug. 2012
This tablet work really good, I am very happy with this but there is an inherent flaw involving the pen that comes with it. I had the trust flex tablet before and the pen for that one had a flimsy strip of metal to hold the battery in place that snapped easily. I'm sorry to say that the pen for this tablet also has that flaw in it and while the metal strip hasn't snapped yet, I would recommend to anyone buying to be very careful with replacing the battery.

Sabrent USB 2.0 Video & Audio Capture DVD Maker [A/V-to-USB 2.0 Digital Video Adapter] (USB-AVCPT)
Offered by Store4PC-Europe

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, just wish it worked better., 1 Aug. 2012
While recording playing gamecube games on my Wii, it worked okay...audio isn't very good to be honest but the video quality was fine. While trying to record on the Super Nintendo and Sega Megadrive there was a lack of actual in game colour (it did have color but it was a washed out rainbow colour that never changed) and the audio was still pretty bad. Messing around with the settings doesn't help much but for the price of this card it still at least works to some extent on Windows 7. If you don't have a big budget then I would recommend it as a temporary one until you can get something better.

Trust Flex Graphics Tablet with Ultra-Thin Design and Ergonomic Wireless Pen - 6 x 4.6 Inches
Offered by RMM Trade

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad value but lousy pen ruined it, 1 Aug. 2012
I bought this and was very happy with the results, unfortuantly the piece of metal that holds the battery inside the pen snapped and trust don't do replacement pens for this specific tablet. I would highly recommend to anyone buying that while this tablet works well for the value... just be careful with replacing the battery in the pen.

TV AV Cable Lead Red/White/Yellow for Sega Mega Drive 1
TV AV Cable Lead Red/White/Yellow for Sega Mega Drive 1
Offered by RoughCurve

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the packet, 1 Aug. 2012
I am really happy with this product now I can use my capture card to record me playing my sega games for uploading to the net. All in all a very worthwhile buy and highly recommended.