Profile for 220772mf > Reviews

220772mf

The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery

4.0 out of 5 stars great game but with one flaw, 27 July 2014
After the game eventually downloaded (nearly 30 minutes) I was interested in how this differed from others in its genre. This game is pretty much as it says on the tin, it's a hidden object game but thanks to the graphics it's more sophisticated; some objects are really difficult to find, especially when you are running against the timer. The major flaw for me is, as others have stated, the waiting time to recharge. You are given a set amount of energy and when that goes, unless you pay, you have a long wait ahead of you.
It's a great game to pass the time but the wait loses it one star.

Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars great way to kill time, 14 July 2014
The game itself is good, graphics are clear. The downside is waiting for the recharge. When you first buy it it does take ages to download and I almost deleted it but didn't.

Let's Escape - Premium
Let's Escape - Premium

3.0 out of 5 stars level 11 brick wall., 7 April 2014
This review is from: Let's Escape - Premium (App)
The game itself is good, making you think. This really captivated me right up to the now infamous level 11. As others have done, I got the code, put it in and . . . . Nothing. Checked online with walkthrough guides, I had the right code and the right box - obviously the glitch is in the game. Would like to continue with it if the creators fix the glitch.

The A-Z Guide to Working in Further Education (A-Z Guides)
The A-Z Guide to Working in Further Education (A-Z Guides)
by Jonathan Gravells

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuss free jargon buster, 17 Feb 2014
I got this book for my PGCE; it relates to all the relevant issues such as objectives and explains it in a simple language. This is ideal for those who are not yet familiar with the terminology used.
I found it handy for the curriculum and professional issues module; it was useful as a springboard, explaining the meaning of policies and linking it to websites which meant that you were up to date with any new advances in policy.
There is so much occurring within education regarding vocational curriculum that perhaps this could have been expanded upon, but as I previously stated, the information in the book was my springboard to expand upon.
There is nothing that should not be there, I liked the fictional college aspect, as this humanised the content and allowed me to link it to situations I have experienced within placement.
The style is one that I liked; I found it easy to dip in to. The down to earth style makes a refreshing change from other educational books which I find I lose interest in.This book takes an even view - it does not take itself too seriously and this sets it apart for me.

Lory Professional Hairdressing Silicone Highlighting Cap + Free Hook
Lory Professional Hairdressing Silicone Highlighting Cap + Free Hook
Offered by Perfect Looks

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 26 Jun 2013
I ordered this and was disappointed to find that there were no holes in it. There were guides as to where the cap should be punctured. It was quite time consuming and almost impossible with the hook provided; it would help if the description stated that you would need to puncture the cap.
The 'one size fits all' is not strictly true, it fit around the sides but was 'cone-like' at the crown resulting in the hair not being completely pulled through.
Overall, it is okay as a last resort but there are other better caps on here.
My cap is now residing in the bin!
The seller was, however, excellent, sending it quickly and securely.

You Are Not So Smart: Why Your Memory is Mostly Fiction, Why You Have Too Many Friends on Facebook, and 46 Other Ways You're Deluding Yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 24 Nov 2012
I bought this book on a whim - and I am glad I did!
Once you get past what seems to be a patronising title, it is fascinating. It explains a lot about how humans think - you can easily identify with almost everything within the book. I found it interesting and it made me think. Whilst most books relate to research in an academic way, this author brings it down to a more digestible level, which makes you think and, to be honest, I identified traits that myself and people I know have. I have read this twice now.
We really are not as individual as we think we are!

Solar Powered Dancing Flower Assorted Single supplied
Solar Powered Dancing Flower Assorted Single supplied
Offered by TOPCITY

3.0 out of 5 stars Wonky, beheaded flower!, 24 Nov 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
Ordered this as a christmas stocking filler, not too sure it will be though! The packaging it came in had staples in it and the flower head itself had detached. I am not certain whether the head will attach back on.
The idea is a good one but the reality is that this is a cheaply made, quickly produced item. If you are going to get one of these, perhaps spending a bit more money will get you a better quality item. . . . . never mind, I live and I learn!
In all, I would say you get what you pay for, and I got a wonky, broken headed flower!
I would be wary, but for every person who has had a bad experience there will be someone who has had a good experience - so its all down to whether you chance it or not!

CUCCIO NATURALE FORTE HORSETAIL NATURAL NAIL STRENGTHENER TREATMENT 15ml
CUCCIO NATURALE FORTE HORSETAIL NATURAL NAIL STRENGTHENER TREATMENT 15ml
Offered by Beauty-Sale-co-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Nail treatment, 7 Sep 2012
I had heard a lot about this item, some good and some bad, and decided to try it as my nails have been ruined by acrylic nails. This strengthener has helped but in my case (nails are dehydrated and flaky) I required a nail oil too. After a week there is a noticeable improvement to some of my nails, I think that with continued usage this will help.

Novelty Hot Water Bottle Lilac Plush With Cow Design
Novelty Hot Water Bottle Lilac Plush With Cow Design

3.0 out of 5 stars the hot water bottle!!!, 16 Jan 2011
I received this bottle in time, the delivery was not a problem. However the bottle only lasted for a week as the thread in the top of the bottle wore away to nothing so that the stopper would not lock into position(Luckily the bottle was for my own personal use and not for a child). The cover was excellent but the bottle inside left a lot to be desired, I think that this is a manufacturer fault and not the person who despatches it. Would I buy again????? No!