Profile for 220772mf > Reviews

Beaphar Soft Cat Flea Collar with Glitter Finish (colour varies) Each
Beaphar Soft Cat Flea Collar with Glitter Finish (colour varies) Each
Offered by WUNDAPETS

5.0 out of 5 stars collared, 30 Mar. 2015
My cat is a cantankerous old so and so and was less than impressed with the idea of the collar! However, I was less than impressed with the idea of his passengers!
I bought this collar as an alternative to the usual boring Brown rubberized one; it came quickly and was thankfully a dark colour ( you didn't get a choice in the colour you get ). It fits well, has a bell and is still around his neck. It's a compliment to the flea treatments and therefore, won't get rid of fleas on its own.
It was cheaper than the same one in the supermarket, so saving money.

New Pink Aluminum Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder - FRID Blocking
New Pink Aluminum Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder - FRID Blocking
Offered by Grids London

5.0 out of 5 stars does as it states, 30 Mar. 2015
Does what it says; bought other more expensive ones in the past to have them fall apart. This one is sturdy and being a vibrant colour stands out in my bag. The clasp helps to secure it and it is definitely good value for money.
You can't really go wrong for the price.

Rapigel
Rapigel
Offered by Pets-Megastore

5.0 out of 5 stars No more creaking, 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Rapigel (Misc.)
I bought this for my dad, he has arthritis and has spent a huge amount of money on tablets, ointments and therapeutic remedies - nothing helped him in the long term. He was recommended this by a fellow sufferer, after deliberating (after all, it's for treating animals) he took the plunge.
I wouldn't go so far as to say he is doing back flips, cartwheels or marathons, but it has improved his mobility - this has in turn improved his mood!
It is a gel, so the amount you apply is a personal preference; a little goes a long way.
I would say this is a complimentary to the medicines and treatments.

Anatomicals 'Oi! You Throbhead' Headache Relief Balm
Anatomicals 'Oi! You Throbhead' Headache Relief Balm
Offered by Rubber Soul Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars handy thing to have in emergencies, 30 Mar. 2015
Bought this as an alternative to tablets and the more expensive 4head. Firstly, this differs from 4head in that you apply it to your temples and pulse points - massaging it helps to relieve the headache. The smell is menthol, which I found quite soothing. It will, in my opinion, work on most headaches but if you suffer from migraines I wouldn't hold out much hope of this product helping you.
It's a handy little thing to have in your bag, a little goes a long way - don't slaver it on.
Would I buy it again? Yes I think I would, it works just as well as the more expensive brands.
Would I recommend it? Yes, for regular headaches, for migraines I think more specialised treatment would be needed.

The Retro Sweets Sweetshop In A Cartoony Box - Now With Over 525 5 Star Reviews - Packed Full Of The Best Retro Sweets - Everyone Loves Traditional, Old Fashioned Sweets - Perfect Inexpensive Birthday Gift, Get Well Soon, Congratulations, Romantic Valentines or Anniversary Present Ideas For Him and Her: Boys & Girls, Mums & Dads, Men & Women Of All Ages.
Offered by AQO

5.0 out of 5 stars Step back in time!, 6 Dec. 2014
Brilliant little gift! Full to bursting with sweets that took me back to being a kid again, well worth the money and recommend it to those who miss the old days of tattoo bubble gum, fizz whizz and sherbet fountains! This is going to be one of the first of many boxes that I will buy.

The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery

4.0 out of 5 stars great game but with one flaw, 27 July 2014
After the game eventually downloaded (nearly 30 minutes) I was interested in how this differed from others in its genre. This game is pretty much as it says on the tin, it's a hidden object game but thanks to the graphics it's more sophisticated; some objects are really difficult to find, especially when you are running against the timer. The major flaw for me is, as others have stated, the waiting time to recharge. You are given a set amount of energy and when that goes, unless you pay, you have a long wait ahead of you.
It's a great game to pass the time but the wait loses it one star.

Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars great way to kill time, 14 July 2014
The game itself is good, graphics are clear. The downside is waiting for the recharge. When you first buy it it does take ages to download and I almost deleted it but didn't.

Let's Escape - Premium
Let's Escape - Premium

3.0 out of 5 stars level 11 brick wall., 7 April 2014
This review is from: Let's Escape - Premium (App)
The game itself is good, making you think. This really captivated me right up to the now infamous level 11. As others have done, I got the code, put it in and . . . . Nothing. Checked online with walkthrough guides, I had the right code and the right box - obviously the glitch is in the game. Would like to continue with it if the creators fix the glitch.

The A-Z Guide to Working in Further Education (A-Z Guides)
The A-Z Guide to Working in Further Education (A-Z Guides)
by Jonathan Gravells

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuss free jargon buster, 17 Feb. 2014
I got this book for my PGCE; it relates to all the relevant issues such as objectives and explains it in a simple language. This is ideal for those who are not yet familiar with the terminology used.
I found it handy for the curriculum and professional issues module; it was useful as a springboard, explaining the meaning of policies and linking it to websites which meant that you were up to date with any new advances in policy.
There is so much occurring within education regarding vocational curriculum that perhaps this could have been expanded upon, but as I previously stated, the information in the book was my springboard to expand upon.
There is nothing that should not be there, I liked the fictional college aspect, as this humanised the content and allowed me to link it to situations I have experienced within placement.
The style is one that I liked; I found it easy to dip in to. The down to earth style makes a refreshing change from other educational books which I find I lose interest in.This book takes an even view - it does not take itself too seriously and this sets it apart for me.

Lory Professional Hairdressing Silicone Highlighting Cap + Free Hook
Lory Professional Hairdressing Silicone Highlighting Cap + Free Hook
Offered by Perfect Looks

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 26 Jun. 2013
I ordered this and was disappointed to find that there were no holes in it. There were guides as to where the cap should be punctured. It was quite time consuming and almost impossible with the hook provided; it would help if the description stated that you would need to puncture the cap.
The 'one size fits all' is not strictly true, it fit around the sides but was 'cone-like' at the crown resulting in the hair not being completely pulled through.
Overall, it is okay as a last resort but there are other better caps on here.
My cap is now residing in the bin!
The seller was, however, excellent, sending it quickly and securely.

Page: 1 | 2