Profile for storedia > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Panache Women 5021 Crop Top Sports Bra, Pink (Magenta Spot), 30GG
Panache Women 5021 Crop Top Sports Bra, Pink (Magenta Spot), 30GG

5.0 out of 5 stars I do like it and will buy more, 3 May 2015
I should have listened to the reviews and got a cup smaller, however it fits very well only slightly big at the top. I do like it and will buy more. Only problem is the packaging from Amazon. I live abroad and so when it's shipped I get charged by the weight, the two bras came in a big box surrounded by paper padding that was not necessary.

panache Women's Full Cup Plain Sports Bra, Black, Size: 30GG
panache Women's Full Cup Plain Sports Bra, Black, Size: 30GG

5.0 out of 5 stars I do like it and will buy more, 3 May 2015

My Friend Cayla
My Friend Cayla
Offered by Shop4World

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed in this doll, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: My Friend Cayla (Toy)
Very disappointed in this doll, when you ask a question it will only answer what's within the app so she will tell you she doesn't know the answer or about the trip to the botanical gardens. The only game she plays is noughts and crosses. It's basically over hyped and not at all worth the money. Shame if they added more to the app it could have potential but at the moment don't bother!

Le Toy Van Daisylane Child\'s Bedroom Set Dolls House Furniture by Le Toy Van (Toy)
Offered by Toy and Gift

3.0 out of 5 stars A little confused..., 12 Jun. 2013
I read the reviews and some people mentioned a rocking horse so I was quite excited but there was no rocking horse on the pictures. Of course when the furniture arrived there was no rocking horse. I would love to know what the bought that included the rocking horse?

Sovereign: 3 (The Shardlake Series)
Sovereign: 3 (The Shardlake Series)
by C. J. Sansom

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 10 May 2007
Am having withdrawal symptoms already having read all three of the Shardlake books one after the other! Dissolution was hugely enjoyable and Dark Fire better still, who would have thought Sansom could blow them away with Sovereign, it is a masterpiece! To write a fictional murder mystery and then to base it around historical fact and then to make it a bestseller is sheer genius.

Dissolution (The Shardlake Series)
Dissolution (The Shardlake Series)
by C. J. Sansom

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb whodunnit!, 10 May 2007
Mathew Shardlake is a hunchback lawyer in the time of Henry VIII. He is honest and thoroughly moralistic which is why he is chosen by Thomas Cromwell to find the culprit of a heinous murder of a government official at a monastery which he had been sent to close...

Having read Shadow of the wind and thoroughly enjoyed it, I decided to read this trilogy. Initially I found Dissolution difficult to get into with it being set Tudor times but once I got over that I was hooked! Normally you get an idea who the murderer is but the plot is so well weaved that I didn't get it until near to the end. It gives you a fascinating (terrifying) insight into how life was during that time. Dissolution sets the scene for the next two books which are even better hence the reason I only gave this 4 stars as the others are most definitely 5. They are a must for anyone who likes a good thriller/detective novel based around historical fact.

Priestess Of The White: Book 1 of the Age of the Five
Priestess Of The White: Book 1 of the Age of the Five
by Trudi Canavan

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the Black Magician!, 21 Jan. 2007
After reading the reviews and listening to friends telling me this was not as good as the Magician Trilogy, I was reluctant to read these books but then a friend bought me the the Priestess of the White and The Wilds for Christmas and I have to say they are superb, perhaps it's because I read other books in between (after finishing the Magician Trilogy) and wasn't really expecting it to be that good but was I wrong! I have not been able to put them down often missing my stop on the train as I was so engrossed. I also disagree with reviewers who said they were difficult to get in to, I was hooked from the start. If you enjoyed the Magician Trilogy then you will definitely enjoy these books.

Roots (25th Anniversary Edition) [DVD] [1977]
Roots (25th Anniversary Edition) [DVD] [1977]
Dvd ~ LeVar Burton
Offered by Discountdiscs-UK : Dispatched daily from the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I remembered it but where is the rest of the story?, 12 April 2005
I, like previous reviewers, watched this with much anticipation with my boyfriend who had not seen it before. I remember watching it when I was very young but still remember it vividly and was very disappointed when it ended (abruptly in my opinion) as that is not how I had remembered it. It appears the next generations is only available on VHS video but if anyone has found out if or when the next generations will be available I would really like to know. I was also pleased that despite being nearly 30 years old it is still as effective now as it was then.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2014 5:24 PM GMT

The Seventh Scroll :
The Seventh Scroll :
by Wilbur Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars What a disappoinment, 17 April 2001
This review is from: The Seventh Scroll : (Paperback)
Having read the River God, I couldn't wait to read the Seventh Scroll. However, I found it to be very disappointing, not at all living up to my expectations. It is a fairly good read but only because of the references to the River God. If you haven't read it, don't bother!

River God
River God
by Wilbur Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely one of the best books ever written, 11 April 2000
This review is from: River God (Paperback)
This was one of those books where I picked it up not really wanting to read it but desperate to read something. From that moment on I was lost in the world of ancient Egypt of the Eunuch slave and his Princess. I could not put it down and was even more amazed on reading the acknowledgements that it was written from actual diaries that were found in the one of the tombs! It was a rare occasion where you pick up an obscure book and find it to be a really special one.

Page: 1 | 2