Profile for chand > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Apple Tree Yard
Apple Tree Yard

1.0 out of 5 stars DId not like at all!, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Apple Tree Yard (Kindle Edition)
Waited and waited for it to get better........ It never did. I found the book very slow, nothing happened, well apart from 2 pages half way through and then it returned to one of the most boring books i have read. Complete disappointment.

Eeny Meeny: DI Helen Grace 1 (Dci Helen Grace 1)
Eeny Meeny: DI Helen Grace 1 (Dci Helen Grace 1)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a corker!!!, 5 Aug 2014
One of Richard and Judy's summer reads. Thought i would give it a go and i'm sooo glad i did. Cheap at 99p, well worth it. Looking forward to the second which is available in September. I loved the characters, the base of the story and read it in 3 sittings. Cannot wait to find out more about Helen!!:))

Certified Refurbished Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhhh , i have my kindle back!!, 31 July 2014
At last its arrived!! Having cracked the screen on my old kindle i was in sheer panic thinking i had lost all my books. Un beknown to me you can transfer all books to the new kindle and to a kindle app on your phone. Phew, absolutely delighted!

Poppet: Jack Caffery series 6
Poppet: Jack Caffery series 6
Price: 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best book by Mo Hayder :(, 31 July 2014
Having read a few books by Mo Hayder felt a bit of a let down with this one. Good story but just didn't grip me enough, i've read a lot better from Mo and can't wait to get my hands on Wolf, the next book!:))

The Book Thief
The Book Thief
Price: 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars I did enjoy!, 31 July 2014
This review is from: The Book Thief (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed a great deal. Loved the descriptions and the journey it took us on. Brought a tear to my eye on many occassions. Beautiful.:))

Pass the Bomb Junior
Pass the Bomb Junior
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Family loves it!! Should becalled throwing the bomb!:), 31 July 2014
This review is from: Pass the Bomb Junior (Toy)
Great game. Easy instructions, the children love it, although with the excitement ended up throwing the bomb instead of passing the bomb!! Plenty of laughs. Would recommemd to families to have a bit of a giggle. :))

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Price: 1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Expected more :(, 31 July 2014
I was so lookin forward to reading this book. Having read it 6 months ago i never realised the hype of this book and the film now being released. I am one of the few which was quite disappointed. Yes, the story is a beautiful one but i did find it boring, not a lot happened throughout the book. I wouldn't recommend it but curiosity will probably get the better of you.

Fifty Shades Freed: 3/3
Fifty Shades Freed: 3/3

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not enjoy as much as the first!!, 30 July 2014
Well im glad they are over, I found the last book very annoying, I am all Mr Grey'd out. It was more repetitive than the previous two and really couln't wait to finish it. I even skipped a few paragraphs to get me to the end! Now i can get on and read a few books on my wish list.:)))

Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep really enjoyed it!! cant wait for the final chaper!, 18 July 2014
Well as books go this has to b one of my favourites. Loved the story as it continues to unravel the lives of Christian and Ana. Having read the reviews once again, i really dont understand why you would read the second bk when u hated the first!! Guilty pleasure for me ;))

Fifty Shades of Grey: 1/3
Fifty Shades of Grey: 1/3
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to the next chapter!!, 7 July 2014
What a great book!! I actually enjoyed it, its not as explicit and i thought the storyline was great, i really didnt know what to expect considering the hype. Mr Grey sounds wonderful although he does get a little obsessive upon times. If you want an easy read with a bit of spice go on give it a go. Dont take it to serious and have a giggle with your other half. It could improve your skills and desires :))

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5