Profile for Maria > Reviews

Maria

Byoung Dance O Women's Jumper
Byoung Dance O Women's Jumper

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this jumper, 4 Dec 2012
I love this jumper. I have it in cream and it is soft and goes brilliantly with my skinny jeans and leggings. If only they did in some other brighter colours I would buy more.

Kids Line Bella Cot Bed Duvet Cover Set
Kids Line Bella Cot Bed Duvet Cover Set

4.0 out of 5 stars love this bedding, 3 Nov 2011
I have found it very difficult to find a reasonably priced duvet set that is not to girly for my daughters cotbed. I love this design as I can have lots of different colours in her room and this fits in nicely with the flowers and butterflies on her wall.

Hello Kitty My First Pushchair
Hello Kitty My First Pushchair

4.0 out of 5 stars My 1 year old daughter loves this pushchair, 8 Jun 2011
I brought this for my daughters first birthday as she is almost walking on her own but lacks a little confidence. The buggy could be a little heavier however she is adjusting to pushing a lighter weight and it is helping her with her balance and walking confidence.

She loves the bright colour and even though it doesn't make any noises she still picks this to play with over her other walker.

Konfidence(TM) Baby Warma / Warmer Wetsuit in Pink (6-12mths) PLUS FREE Konfidence(TM) Quikfinz(TM) Float exclusively packaged by THE BABY

4.0 out of 5 stars great for babies, 8 May 2011
easy to put on, am happy this keeps my 9 month old daughter warm. very happy with this and the float

Lamaze Play & Grow Dee Dee the Dragon
Lamaze Play & Grow Dee Dee the Dragon
Price: 6.50

4.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun, 7 Dec 2010
I brought this for my daughter when she was five months and she showed a bit of interest but found dee dee a bit heavy and tricky to play with. However 1 month on and she cannot get enough of her especially the mirror on the tail. This toy goes everywhere with us and keeps her thoroughly entertained.