Profile for Maggs > Reviews

Maggs

Fitflop Women's Super T Sneaker Suede Low-Top Trainers, Mink, 6 UK
Fitflop Women's Super T Sneaker Suede Low-Top Trainers, Mink, 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoes, 3 Sep 2014
Looked at these fit flop trainers for ages and read all the reviews before taking the plunge. I am used to wearing fit flops but the trainers have surpassed my previous experiences. As soon as they arrived I tried them on with socks and they were a perfect fit! Wore them for a 5km walk the next day with no problem at all. Now looking for another pair in pink or purple

Greedy Girl's Diet: Second Helpings! Fab Food Fast for a Slim Life
Greedy Girl's Diet: Second Helpings! Fab Food Fast for a Slim Life
by Nadia Sawalha

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 19 Mar 2014
Love this book and am surprised at some of the low ratings. I have not found a single recipe that I wouldn't cook - yes, some are quite basic but let's face it, we all want basic sometimes. I consider myself a very good cook but I don't cook cordon bleu every night. Keep up the good work Nadia, looking forward to book 3!

Ultimate Slow Cooker: Over 100 simple, delicious recipes
Ultimate Slow Cooker: Over 100 simple, delicious recipes
by Sara Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars this is the best slow cooker book ever, 27 Oct 2013
I bought this book several years ago and loved it. My friend saw it and bought a copy and then bought one for her friend. I ordered a second one for my house in Portugal, another friend saw it and I had to order one for her as well - speaks for itself really. Have probably cooked 90 per cent of the recipes and they all work.