Profile for cautious_buyer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Brother MFCJ4510DW Compact Wireless A3 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Brother MFCJ4510DW Compact Wireless A3 All-in-One Inkjet Printer

1.0 out of 5 stars In short avoid it like the plague, 6 May 2015
I bought this printer from PC World last Christmas. In short avoid it like the plague. This is the most I have ever spent on a home printer and it is the worst one I have ever owned. It jams, doesn't scan to anything other than a pdf, the ink for it is horrendously expensive and the number of prints you actually get to a cartridge is low - avoid it buy something else.

Flexible USB 10 LED Light Lamp For Keyboard Reading Light Notebook Laptop PC
Flexible USB 10 LED Light Lamp For Keyboard Reading Light Notebook Laptop PC
Offered by MyStore365

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 July 2014
Neat does what it is supposed to.

Perixx DX-1000XL, Gaming Mouse Pad - 400x320x3mm Dimension - Non-slip Rubber base - Special Treated Textured Weave
Offered by Perixx UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality mouse mat that is generous in size and ..., 31 July 2014
Good quality mouse mat that is generous in size and does not move, but its tracking fails with my Logitech G600 laser mouse - for this reason only it will be returned.

Internet Password Organizer: Turquoise
Internet Password Organizer: Turquoise
by Innovention Lab

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous for us oldies with a declining memory!, 12 May 2014
I loved mine so much I bought one for my other half. Paper quality is very good none tabbed index but easy to use nonetheless. Plenty of space to write in. Now I just have to remember which safe place I have put this fab organiser in!

TRESemme 2805U Volume Curl Tong - 32 mm
TRESemme 2805U Volume Curl Tong - 32 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars These are fabulous!, 12 May 2014
Delivery and packaging fantastic as is the norm with direct purchases from Amazon.
for me these tongs are amazing. They are super easy to use, fantastic temperature which is easy to control there are three settings, quick to heat, smooth barrel makes winding and release of the curl from the full length clip/tong a breeze. I use them every day (always protect my hair with a heat protector) if you allow the curls to cool before dressing out they last for hours! My only criticism is that the plug is kind of a squashed version and its difficult to remove it from the plughole because there is little to grab onto - however overall a fantastic hair appliance I never want to be without them. (My hair is coarse, thick and reaches mid back in length).

Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset
Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Build & Comfort - Very Poor Performance, 12 May 2014
I bought this headset to provide function for all my computer activity primarily pc gaming, associated voip applications (Vent, Mumble, Raidcall) listening to music and watching films, and Skype to call my friends and family. My platform being Windows 7.

The packaging was excellent and delivery very timely as is the norm with direct Amazon purchases. There was no installation CD just plug it in (line in) and go. Build quality for the price (£20) is awesome and they can not be faulted for comfort.

However from the beginning I always experienced white noise, as a result music and movies sound was always well below par and without fail I could always hear my own voice in my ears when using the microphone regardless of which application was in use, rendering them useless for community gaming. Towards the end of the 3rd week of using them the volume control became ghastly, developing a mind of its own. I became so frustrated with them I eventually concluded that the fabulous comfort and fit they provide just could not exceed the frustration of using them and having no other recourse as my 28 day window to return them had just expired, I relocated them to the waste bin.

Swordfish 700DC 7 Sheet 'Diamond Cut' Paper/Document Shredder ref: 45008
Swordfish 700DC 7 Sheet 'Diamond Cut' Paper/Document Shredder ref: 45008

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent home shredder., 2 Feb. 2014
Arrived quickly, well packaged. In the past I have had the unfortunate experience with other home shredders that fail to shred more than 10 pages without shutting down to cool off - no problem at all with this one. Quality product takes ripped up pieces of cardboard boxes with ease, I always shred anything with any personal details such as name and address including amazon packaging! This little marvel hasnt had a problem with anything yet. Ive shredded cd/dvds and credit cards too with no problem. If I had to find a criticism it is a small one, like most home shredders a little on the noisy side but for normal household shredding its fab. Cross diamond cut = less waste volume and the bin takes longer to fill than single line shredder. I would recommend this product for the money its a great buy.

Faux Fox Fur Winter Mongolian Hat Women Trapper Russian Style Hat Cossack Pompom (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy - Warm & comfy., 2 Feb. 2014
Fast delivery, adequate packaging.
Nice Item. Purchased in black. No problem with size/fit and I am not a small person!
Well worn it a lot. Worth the money.
Very pleased with purchase.

Muc-Off Screen Cleaning Go Kit for Smartphones and Tablets
Muc-Off Screen Cleaning Go Kit for Smartphones and Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 2 Feb. 2014
This is an excellent product. Size of liquid bottle is generous, cloth is of good quality and the quality of the case is a bonus. Good buy.

10 x Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen for iPad 1, 2, 3, new iPad, iPad with retina display, iPhone 4, 4S, 5, HTC, Tablet pc, Asus Tablets, Samsung Galaxy, Mobile Phones, PC, Blackberry Playbook & Phones, Android and all other Capacitive Screens Devices - Universal Stylus Touchscreen pen styli - Assorted Colours
Offered by Power of Chi

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not work, 2 Feb. 2014
Tried several of these on four capacitive devices, they rarely work. I will be looking for something higher end as a replacement.

Page: 1 | 2