106 of 106 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars
A great food flask for school lunches or work, 22 Dec. 2009
I bought these for giving the kids hot school lunches.
Having had other food flasks before - these are different in lots of ways.Here is what I think of them
1. good shape - allows you to eat a meal without having to dig down deep into a flask shaped cylinder. Normally with food flasks the shape means you can only give things like soup, risotto, pasta etc - but with this you can do things like potato wedges and sausages, or mini-hamburgers or salads - it works well.
2. Has not only two separate flask containers which you can use apart if you dont need both - but also a special comaprtment divider inside the flask as well - so you can have two different items of food without them all mixing up together in one mess.
3. Kept its temperature really really well - so it wasa hot at lunchtime
4. Can heat the food inside it in the microwave which is handy - unlike themetal flasks.
5. Could be used for hot picnic lunches
6 Huge amount of capacity - so you can feed a teenager or a younger child - Using half the flask if you prefer
1. it is very large - when you use both containers together it looks huge and the kids felt it singled them out a bit - looked a bit over the top. Note though you can chose to just use the bottom or top half of the container so its less massive!
2. Two colour choices - a rather unsubtle blue or pink - dont really like the colours - but thats just a matter of taste.
3.My younger child sometimes finds ithard to unscrew the sealed lid and a teacher helps.