Profile for Snat > Reviews

Snat

AONS IDE TO SATA Converter Adapter For 3.5 HDD DVD Windows XP 7 8 32/64 Systems
AONS IDE TO SATA Converter Adapter For 3.5 HDD DVD Windows XP 7 8 32/64 Systems
Offered by nawouk

1.0 out of 5 stars For anyone who is planning to buy this to use ..., 21 Feb. 2016
For anyone who is planning to buy this to use an IDE drive when you only got a sata connector - I would advise to just get an external HDD caddy as this converter didn't work and for the times my PC did boot up to BIOS with it all connected it still didn't see any drives.

Would seriously advise against this.

EVGA 1 GB Nvidia GeForce GT 730 Graphics Card
EVGA 1 GB Nvidia GeForce GT 730 Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars A good card "if" you do not expect too much., 28 Nov. 2015
I have had this graphic card for over a year and for the cost you can not really go too wrong with it. While the card is not "designed" for gaming or video editing, it did serve its purpose well and was able to run Final Fantasy XIV at 720 with most settings on mid-ish (shadows was turned off completing) and I normally stayed around 42FPS but sometimes dipping close to 30 which is still playable. Should also say I have played Fallout 3 on it, all the Command & Conquers and a few other games.

Video editing wise well it just worked with Magix preview but that could be more due to my CPU than this card.

Overall for the price you are paying for it - it works nicely. As long as you do not expect too much for it and if you are looking to get it for gaming it will "likely" play the games you want at low settings but I would advise to get a better card. If you only got a low profile case however then this is one of the best you will find (same reason I got it for).

Overall if you are looking for a cheap card to do day to day things - this will do it fine. If you are looking for gaming, it likely will do it at low settings but you would be better finding another.

BargainUniverse® HD Component AV Cable For Sony Playstation PS2 PS3 --- by bargain universe
Offered by GamersGear_Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and works fine, 4 Aug. 2012
I use this cable to record YouTube gaming and well what can I say, it works just fine. Looks good when it goes into my capture card. Low end HD but that is what you expect with this cable. Beats getting the official one - I got both and little difference to what I can tell.

InLine® Scart Adapter, InLine®, Scart plug to 4x RCA jack (RGB+Composite)
InLine® Scart Adapter, InLine®, Scart plug to 4x RCA jack (RGB+Composite)
Offered by SEDIVA UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother with it, 4 Aug. 2012
Originally I got this thinking I would be able to run my component cable from my capture card right into my TV so I could record gaming.

Well this did not do it. I tried connecting my PS3 directly to this converter but also did not work. I selected the right input on my TV but nothing would work. I should note that I am able to see an image just fine on my capture card using a component cable so my settings is right for the cable.

Thought it would have worked though. Can't fault the seller though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2014 1:08 PM GMT

ORB GP1 Gaming Headset (PS3/PC)
ORB GP1 Gaming Headset (PS3/PC)
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Mostly as expected, but you can't go wrong, 7 July 2012
First thing I got to say - I ordered this yesterday and it came this morning, even more so as I do not recall paying much postage for it but now onto the review.

When I ordered this headset after a friend advised me to do so (for voice over related video editing, not gaming which is what this is marketed too) I thought it was going to come with two audio inputs for audio and microphone but instead it works from USB which is how the audio works from. While this is not the fault of the product, just be aware of this if you plan to plug this into a device that will not work from USB as most audio mixers can't!

Audio Output - sounds pretty good and the volume part on the cable works on my PC. I should also note, I use Debian Linux so I can't common it works on Windows but the fact it worked on Linux pretty much out of the box is a big plus for this.

I also tested this on my Playstation 3 and it works fine when I used the RCA spitter that came with it and I am able to hear game audio very well.

Audio Input - While I have not tested this over an online game, it recorded pretty well when I did a test recording using my editing software.

Others - Headset itself, while padded, is a bit on the "I wouldn't wear for too long" list and is a tiny bit heavy but nothing you really would notice I suppose if you was using it for a few hours.

Roxio Game Capture (Xbox 360/PS3)
Roxio Game Capture (Xbox 360/PS3)
Offered by Limestone

5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonders; just have the right cables, 30 Jun. 2012
Well in order to carry on my Playing Games with Snat video series I decided it was time to start recording Playstation 3 footage and all that and this does that very well and records in something like 580p or something, can't remember but when put into Movie Edit Pro and exported as 720p, people whom seen the footage isn't able to tell which is very impressive.

You can see the footage is has created here (intro the intro and my voice, it was simply a test only) - [...]

Now I am hoping to address the problems people had. First off make sure you can run the software - it makes setting everything up so much more easy then hoping your editor can see it all. Remember that it only accepts both component for input and output. So if you TV does not have component input, this will not work. You can bypass this by getting a component to scart adapter like I did but I am just posting it as I have seen so many on here have no clue about it.

As it only accepts component, you will need to get a component cable for your console. I have tried both Playstation 3 and PSP with component and it records lovely. Should also note it records at a frame rate or 25fps so if you then edit this, make sure you export at this frame rate else your editor will insert frames which will make it look like your footage is jumping which made me think this product was fauly and nearly sent back!

Overall, if you are looking to record gaming footage go for this and upscale to 720p using something like Movie Edit Pro and you will have some lovely looking footage.

NEW! BCL Multimedia Keyboard & Mouse USB PS2 Orange
NEW! BCL Multimedia Keyboard & Mouse USB PS2 Orange

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as it should, 28 Jun. 2012
Not a lot you can say, the keyboard itself works although the keys is a bit odd but you do get used to it. Only thing I do hate is how the keys are done for the enter etc and thought it would be a typical full size keyboard but the picture does show otherwise so you can't really comment on that.

I would say it is a nice set if you are looking for a cheap replacement for typical use, but I wouldn't use it for day to day stuff myself.