Profile for L.H. > Reviews

Content by L.H.

L.H.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Love2Sleep SUPERIOR LUXURY 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON MATTRESS PROTECTOR EXTRA DEEP CORNER : 4FT SMALL DOUBLE
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

5.0 out of 5 stars Mattress protector 4ft, 28 Jun. 2015
Beautiful quality. Would highly recommend d.

Bedsandbeds, White 4ft, Ottoman Small Double Storage Bed Faux Leather
Bedsandbeds, White 4ft, Ottoman Small Double Storage Bed Faux Leather
Offered by bedsandbeds

5.0 out of 5 stars ottomon 4 ft small double bed, 17 Feb. 2015
Fabulous! Well wrapped to ensure maximum protection. Easy to follow instructions and fitted together beautifully. Arrived swiftly too. Am very pleased and would definitely highly recommend.

SAMRICK - Pack of 3 - High Capacitive Aluminium Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 - Black & White & Silver
Offered by Aero Communication Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsug galaxy mini 18190 pen, 23 Mar. 2014
Brilliant! Very reasonably priced. Arrived swiftly. Do the job really well. Seem quite sturdy. This is the second set i've bought! I think i've weakened the pen clip by pulling it free from phone case at a wrong angle.

Pony Knitting Needle Pins 30cm
Pony Knitting Needle Pins 30cm
Offered by Barnyarns

5.0 out of 5 stars Pony knitting needles, 19 Aug. 2013
They do the job intended. What more can I say except that I think the supplier is fantastic in the speed with which they were despatched and in postal charges.

Samrick High Capacitive Aluminium Stylus Pen for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S - Black/White/Red  (Pack of 3)
Samrick High Capacitive Aluminium Stylus Pen for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S - Black/White/Red (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Samrick pens, 19 Aug. 2013
I ordered these pens and they arrived swiftly, well packaged. It's the first time I have used any such pen so I think I was a little clumsy in removing the first pen and very quickly the clip loosened and the top of the pen came away. Whilst this did not in any way interfere with the effectiveness of the tip, if did leave the pen loose in the case and therefore liable to fall through and be lost. I then used the second pen and this time I have made sure that I am far more careful in removing it from the case when I want to use it. So far so good. All in all I would highly recommend these pens but do please be more careful than I was when removing it from your case. I find the secret is to push the pen up from the tip rather than clumsily pulling it by the clip, as I did!!

The Ekokids (Knitting For Beginners Book 1)
The Ekokids (Knitting For Beginners Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ekokids, 10 July 2013
Brilliant, easy to follow instructions. Nice size doll. Nice assortment of clothes. My only negative is that I didn't realise that the pattern (Kindle) for the dolls clothes which is available separately, is almost entirely the same as the clothese included with this doll pattern. So my advice is not to bother with the dolls clothes pattern. Stick with this!

Doll's Clothes - The Ekokids (Knitting For Beginners Book 3)
Doll's Clothes - The Ekokids (Knitting For Beginners Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ekokids dolls clothes, 10 July 2013
Have made them all except long dress and adapted them to make boy dolls clothes too. Brilliant. Easy to follow instructions and a good assortment for children to play with.

32nd® Multiple stripes book wallet PU leather case cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (S iii Mini) i8190 + screen protector, cloth and stylus - Turquoise
Offered by 32ndShop

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung s3 mini cover, 10 July 2013
Brilliant. Love the pen. Good quality cover. Think it will last for some time - always a nice thought with new purchases!

Easy French (Easy Languages)
Easy French (Easy Languages)
by Katie Daynes

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy French, 23 Jun. 2013
Just a little addendum to the many other excellent reviews on this publication. I so enjoyed reading this book and learning new vocabulary along the way and was astonished to hear some of the new words I was learning, when listening to my French friends or when reading other French publications!! So the vocabulary is very, very well thought out and introduced in a way that leaves a visual impression on your mind which is a great aid to learning. I also found the translation of each Chapter (end of the book) invaluable. I typed out or wrote out the English and then closed the book and tried to type/write the French myself. Yep, I made a few mistakes along the way! But I found this a great aid when it came to remembering how to SPELL the French I was learning. When I didn't have much time, I just covered the French, read the English translation and spoke the French aloud as a means of testing my understanding and recollection. A great way to learn! I can't recommend this book highly enough. A great asset for anyone learning French and at such a bargain price!

Kitchen Craft 19 cm Mini Salad Spinner
Kitchen Craft 19 cm Mini Salad Spinner

5.0 out of 5 stars salad spinner, 11 May 2013
As this salad spinner was described as "mini", I was rather alarmed when I opened the package and saw how large it actually is but that's my fault for not converting the measurement into imperial (Yes, I know I'm still in the Ark and will probably remain here!) It also seemed quite expensive for what I expected it to do! However, I am thrilled with it. It is sturdy, the lid fits well and it spins brilliantly I like the fact that I can fill the bowl and thoroughly wash the salad, lift out the basket and throw that water away, then put the basket back in and start spinning. The result? Brilliant! Just enough tiny droplets on the leaves to stop them looking dried out and lifeless but not too much so that any added salad dressing becomes diluted. All in all, one of the best purchases I have ever made! Very happy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3