Profile for peter66 > Reviews

Content by peter66

peter66

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Samsung SSG-3570CR Premium Compact Rechargeable 3D Glasses (New for 2013)
Samsung SSG-3570CR Premium Compact Rechargeable 3D Glasses (New for 2013)
Price: 28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars How to store, 7 April 2014
Great glasses, just what I wanted for my new 55" 3D Samsung UE55F6740SBX. Always had Plasma but this LED is far better in all aspects. Question is:- Where can you store the glasses, they won't into any case you buy????????

Captain Phillips [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Captain Phillips [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense Story, 14 Feb 2014
This movies really gets going after 20 minutes and then, hold on, the tension builds and lasts till the end credits. Fantastic film, strong story, wonderful acting from all.

Cloud Atlas [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [Region Free]
Cloud Atlas [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by A2Z Entertains
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully Complicated, 28 Jan 2014
I didn't understand this film BUT I could not switch it off. The individual stories within the film were fantastic on their own, how they fitted together I hav'nt a clue. The filming is superb the acting great, Jim Broadbent and Tom Hanks are magical. 172 minutes is long but worth it. I will give it a few weeks and then watch again. Already looking forward to it. Watch it and make your own mind up.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2014 11:45 AM GMT

Hours [Blu-ray]
Hours [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Paul Walker
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA
Price: 5.76

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough for theatre release, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hours [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I found this interesting but very badly misleading cover as in the film you don't see Katrina at all, not even once. The cover shows floods, helecopters and the star with a repeat rifle over his shoulder, which he never has. You don't see floods etc. Talk about mislead. The only thing going for it is the acting it's great, his best, sadly it was his last.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2014 3:51 PM GMT

Four Feathers [DVD] [2003]
Four Feathers [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Heath Ledger|Kate Hudson|Wes Bentley
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 9.88

4.0 out of 5 stars A MUST, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Four Feathers [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
Had the buy as I was on the film for 6 days in London. Okay but nothing to write home about.

Beethoven: Symphonies 4-6 [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Beethoven: Symphonies 4-6 [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Wiener Philharmoniker
Price: 29.09

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 29 Dec 2013
I now have the complete set of 4 blu-rays. Wonderful sound quality. If you like Beethoven this is the set to purchase.

Traditional school library hand bell with wooden handle
Traditional school library hand bell with wooden handle
Offered by Nirvana Gifts & Crafts
Price: 6.39

4.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED, 29 Dec 2013
For the price this is perfect. Very nice ring tone. My partner is disabled and if I'm in the garden I can hear the bell. Perfect pitch.

2 Guns [Blu-ray]
2 Guns [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Mark Wahlberg
Price: 7.20

4.0 out of 5 stars GLAD I SAW IT, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: 2 Guns [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Well, I love Denzel and Mark in most of their films. This I wasn't sure about. I thought it a little slow in the beginning but soon realised that it wasn't that it was slow, it was that I didn't know who was who. But as things progressed I started to really enjoy this film. So a couple of days later I watched it again and now knowing who was who I thought it was great and I would recommend it. Hope 2GUNS2 is possible. Only reason I gave 4star instead of 5 is that I had to watch it a second time.

Now You See Me [Blu-ray]
Now You See Me [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Jesse Eisenberg
Price: 7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars NOW YOU SEE ME, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Now You See Me [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
If you liked TV BBC's HUSTLE, you'll love this. It's 10 times better. I was amazed. And in 7.1 DTS sound. This is a film worth buying.

270 Yellow Round Stickers - Sticky Coloured Self Adhesive Dots for Colour Coding
Offered by Shop Inc
Price: 1.30

1.0 out of 5 stars SO SIMPLE BUT USELESS, 20 Oct 2013
These are so badly made that you can't use most of them as they are fixed to the backing paper.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4