Profile for Mrs. H. F. Dixon > Reviews

Content by Mrs. H. F. Dixon

Mrs. H. F. Dixon "Hilary" (Evesham)

Page: 1 | 2
A Good Year for the Roses
A Good Year for the Roses

5.0 out of 5 stars Found By Accident, but very pleased I did!, 30 Aug 2014
I was looking for a new book, I have read all my favorite authors new releases, when I came across this book and I was so pleased I did. I enjoyed the story line very much, the characters we likable, the reference to roses and the names and variety description very interesting (you do not need to be the next budding Chelsea Flower Show entrant to enjoy this book!!). If you want a good read this is the book for you.

The Teashop on the Corner
The Teashop on the Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a good book, I could not put it down!, 22 Jun 2014
I have read all Milly Johnson's book's, so many times, each book is a joy to read. I have been waiting for this book to be released for what seems like forever! I was not disappointed, I could not put it down.

It made me laugh out loud, it made me cry. It took me on a rollercoaster of emotions. What a talented writer Milly Johnson is.

Who would I recommend this book to? Anyone and everyone. Do yourself a favour, put the kettle on and download this book!

Sikkens Cetol TSI Satin Plus Paint LIGHT OAK 1L Litre Fast Postage
Sikkens Cetol TSI Satin Plus Paint LIGHT OAK 1L Litre Fast Postage
Offered by Diy-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, 21 Dec 2013
We recently had new internal oak doors, this product brings out the absolute best in the wood while protecting it. It does not change the colour of the wood but seal's against marks etc. Would thoroughly recommend this product to produce a great professional finish.

RHS Wild in the Garden Diary 2014
RHS Wild in the Garden Diary 2014
by Royal Horticultural Society
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Diary, 21 Dec 2013
This is such a lovely diary, great pictures, hints and information regarding getting the best from your garden. Plenty of daily space for notes, birthdays etc. A great buy.

Sleigh Bells in the Snow (Snow Crystal trilogy - Book 1)
Sleigh Bells in the Snow (Snow Crystal trilogy - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars This book should be made into a film!, 10 Dec 2013
I so enjoyed this book, I just did not want to put it down. It reminded me of the film while you were sleeping. It had a good story line, laughter and a tinge of sadness. A must read for anyone who wants to read a feel good Christmas book.

Pink Wellies and Flat Caps - A Romantic Comedy
Pink Wellies and Flat Caps - A Romantic Comedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a good read, 5 Mar 2013
I really enjoyed this book reading it in one go! The character's are just so likable, don't we all wish we had friends like here's! A good read from beginning to end will definitely be reading more by this author.

Don't Want To Miss A Thing
Don't Want To Miss A Thing

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read, 4 Feb 2013
I have been waiting for this book to be released for what seems like ages! It did not disappoint, a great read written in the unique style that Jill Mansell has. Guaranteed that you will not want to put it down until you have finished it! I am now wondering how long I have to wait until her next fab book. Well done Jill, it was well worth waiting for.

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read, 8 Nov 2012
I have never read any of Hilary Boyds work before but enjoyed this book, and will certainly read any further publications.
The book was well written and centered around more mature people, who have difficulties too!

Yours Truly
Yours Truly

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read, 23 Sep 2012
This review is from: Yours Truly (Kindle Edition)
Kirsty Greenwood was not an author that I had read before, but after reading this book I will certainly be buying any future books that she writes. The story was light hearted and fun, with situations that we have all found ourselves in! A little different from the usuall chick lit books around and a refreshing change.

Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite, 3G Works Globally - N-Replacement v2

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle, 19 Oct 2011
I received my Kindle for my birthday, it is one of the best presents I have ever received! I was a little worried that I would miss the feeling of holding a new book, but not at all. It is amazing that I can download books when ever I want and so quickly, the screen makes it a pleasure to read in the sun. It is light and easy to take where ever I go. I reccommend the Kindle to everyone. The only downside is that my husband has discovered how good it is! So we may have to buy another one.

Page: 1 | 2