Profile for andie > Reviews

Content by andie

andie (hants, uk)

Page: 1 | 2
SALE!!! New BIG Pack 90 Capsules! Green Coffee Bean Extract 1000mg Weight Loss Supplement EXTRA Strong Formula With 50% Chlorogenic Acid - Lose Weight Naturally With Green Coffee Bean - 90 Premium Quality Fat Burning Capsules - As Seen On TV! The Best Natural Weight Loss And Slimming Aid With Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee!
Offered by Vital in Box

3.0 out of 5 stars 4 weeks in..., 28 Oct 2014
I've been taking for almost four weeks now and I have not lost any weight at all. I was hoping this would kick start my metabolism, but it's failed. So far, I'm extremely disappointed. I will finish the pack, but don't think I will buy any more

Greased Lightning Showroom Shine 1Ltr Waterless Car Wash, Wax & Polish
Greased Lightning Showroom Shine 1Ltr Waterless Car Wash, Wax & Polish
Offered by Greased Lightning

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, my car has cleaned up really well, 1 Sep 2014
Great product, my car has cleaned up really well, even the front alloys are sparkling which were filthy. The only thing, the spray does tend to splatter when it comes out, could do with a softer spray adjustment. Don't worry too much as it buffs off once you've done the main clean. Excellent, definitely recommend to all lazy car owners

Trespass Soggy Microfibre Towel - Pool Blue, 75 X 130 cm
Trespass Soggy Microfibre Towel - Pool Blue, 75 X 130 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars The first travel towel i've tried and it's pretty good. Its big enough to wrap around me ..., 28 July 2014
The first travel towel i've tried and it's pretty good. Its big enough to wrap around me and dries well. A good price too

SET x 2 LARGE REUSABLE TRAVEL SUITCASE VACUUM ROLL UP LUGGAGE STORAGE SPACE BAGS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, but ignore instructions, 28 July 2014
Really good. Just used these for a 'hand luggage only' holiday. Really compresses everything as well as similar but more expensive versions, and they are lightly scented. They are also a decent size for summer clothing (vest tops, shorts, dresses) although I wouldn't bother rolling anything underwired just incase they get damaged on rolling. Don't be put off by the instructions: start rolling from the end you seel up, not the other way as it won't work (common sense really). Very good value, definitely recommend.

Alias David Bowie
Alias David Bowie
by Peter Gillman

5.0 out of 5 stars Good condition, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Alias David Bowie (Paperback)
Haven't read yet, but the book is in very good condition for a paper back of its age (1980s). I am very pleased with this purchase and the price and look forward to reading on my holidays.

Adara Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings 4mm Square
Adara Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings 4mm Square

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 11 April 2014
nice size, nice and bright and shiny. I'm really happy with these, and they come in a proper presentation box.

Official Kelly Brook 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
Official Kelly Brook 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandad loves it, 8 April 2014
I buy a Kelly Calender for Grandad each xmas and he's really pleased with this. He can't wait for next Christmas...

Rush
Rush
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing film, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Rush (DVD)
Excellent film! The lead characters are fab, really really good. I just don't understand why can't we review love film titles in the old way, when clicking on the stars was enough and writing an actual review was optional. I am not liking the way LoveFilm is anymore. Rant over!

Le Edge Exfoliation Tool - Pink
Le Edge Exfoliation Tool - Pink
Offered by Royal Beauty UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 Jun 2013
Improved the skin on my knees, elbows and feet. At the moment I'm using it every other day to improve the look of the skin on my legs and I'm pleased so far. Good price too as it seems to be £20 plus everywhere else

Otterbox Defender Case with Holster for iPhone 5 ONLY - Not compatible with iPhone 5s - Retail Packaging - Glacier
Offered by Amy`s Schätze

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't figure it out, 10 Jun 2013
My other half couldn't figure out how this worked and ended up breaking it trying to get his phone in! I thought it would be like his old otterbox he had for his iphone 4, but this is way more complex and the instructions aren't good. I would have sent back if he hadn't got frustrated and broke it. Very disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2