Profile for Anngee > Reviews

Anngee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Let It Go
Let It Go

4.0 out of 5 stars Only got it to learn the words and annoy everybody at work, 18 Nov 2014
This review is from: Let It Go (MP3 Download)
Only got it to learn the words and annoy everybody at work, but it soon takes over your head!!!! Let it go...!!!

Suits - Season 3 [DVD]
Suits - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patrick J Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love Harvey (especially Harvey, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Suits - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I got a bit fed up with the oil storyline but it was all relevant and needed to be watched as all roads are intertwined. I just love Harvey (especially Harvey!) Mike, Donna, Jessica and of course Louis. (No, I know about Rachel, I just don't think she's such a big player) They all bounce off each other so well. As ever, beautifully scripted, so tight, nicely acted and stunning to watch. Ladies, those heels!! And Mike??? Never saw that coming! Roll on Season 4 :)

Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Green/Grey
Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Green/Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars What I was concerned about was would I be able to read the face without my glasses on but all is good. Its very comfy to wear an, 5 July 2014
Fingers crossed it does the job. Do you really HAVE to charge it on you PC? Can't you use a socket/USB charger? Already mislaid the English instructions (doh) but am managing to at least set it. What I was concerned about was would I be able to read the face without my glasses on but all is good. Its very comfy to wear and had its first outing this morning and was really useful to have. Why would you bother to have the heart rate monitor one? If you're still running your hearts beating!! Anyway, overall a nice simple piece of kit and pleased I bought it :)

Watch Movies Now Pro
Watch Movies Now Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Oldies - but goldies!, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Watch Movies Now Pro (App)
What a neat piece of kit! As others have stated this is really for the more 'mature' buyer or for a real classic film/programme buff. No the picture is not perfect but its spot on for the era. Some I'd never heard of, some bring back fond memories - I can now carry on living my miss spent youth!

Birds of Britain
Birds of Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Birds of a feather, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
This is a great browsing app and I love the bird sound bit - drives my dog crazy! Very clear and informative.

Met Office Weather
Met Office Weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Wether or not...., 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Met Office Weather (App)
I'm a weather freak and think you can't have too many weather apps. This is clear and easy to understand.

Happy (From "Despicable Me 2")
Happy (From "Despicable Me 2")

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!!!, 13 Feb 2014
You've just got to put this on and you start to move and sing along at the chorus. Can't fail to cheer you up :)

Karrimor Womens Traveller Supa ll L Trekking and Hiking Shoes K567-PTC-147 Pewter/Cochineal 5 UK, 38 EU, 6 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Foot heaven, 22 Oct 2013
Aesthetically pleasing (as much as these things ever are!!) but to wear...OMG! Tried them on when I got in from work and my feet sighed with pleasure!! They wont be put to the test for a while yet as the weather has changed to wellingtons but I hope to get many miles of dog walking out of them over all sorts of terrain. Would definitely recommend but agree that (fortunately) they are for a slightly but not ever so wide foot. Surely that's better as your feet swell with walking. And delivery was excellent.

She's Not There
She's Not There

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: She's Not There (MP3 Download)
That old classic, you have to love it :) You know who it is the minute that guitar chord starts. Takes me back to my youth!!

Mockingjay: 3/3 (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Mockingjay: 3/3 (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 3 Sep 2013
This trilogy kept me going the whole summer. Very rarely do I read three books back to back. This was an excellent climax to the series with an extremely satisfying ending, wrapping it all up nicely.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4