Profile for Anngee > Reviews

Content by Anngee

Anngee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
easyDigital® Amazon Fire 7 Tablet Case (2015 Oct Release) Cover (Only fit with Fire 7) Premium Slim PU Leather Folding Standing Protective Cover Case for Amazon Kindle Fire 7, 7" inch 2015 model (Wi-Fi 8GB Model) (Black, Amazon Kindle Fire 7 (2015))
Offered by EASYDIGITAL

4.0 out of 5 stars but it looks OK and delivery was good. Sorry I can't be more helpful, 16 Dec. 2015
Sorry, I can't score it higher. I bought it as a present to go with the Kindle 7 I also bought but that was gift wrapped so don't know if the case fits, is as it says etc, so I don't even know if I'll be keeping it, but it looks OK and delivery was good. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 6 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
This was very easy to install and set up - apart from Netflix simply because the remote is very light and sensitive therefore very fiddly to use, and trying to put in my password was a nightmare. Anyway all sorted now! I got this primarily for a bedroom TV with no aerial connection and, as this works off wifi, it solves that problem.
I can see it would be useful to use anywhere being very portable! There was some discussion about another USB connection lead being needed but I've not found there is a need; the one provided is fine.
All in all a neat bit of kit - just remember unless you're prepared to pay for it a lot of the programmes aren't available but I already have Netflix and NowTV so this is just to add to the family of gadgets!!!

Netflix
Netflix

5.0 out of 5 stars More of the same, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Netflix  (App)
Downloaded for use on Fire Stick. Already have Netflix anyway. So many good box set type programmes.

Kindle for Android
Kindle for Android

2.0 out of 5 stars Am I doing something wrong?, 8 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Kindle for Android (App)
As far as I read I had to download this to get audio on the book I'd just bought but this tells me nothing. Unless you can tell me otherwise this is a waste of space and pointless. Thank goodness its free.

Microsoft Lumia 535 Premium Leather Green Top Flip Wallet Case Cover Pouch + Big Touch Stylus Pen + RED 2 IN 1 Dust Stopper + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth SVL2 BY SHUKAN®, (FLIP GREEN)
Offered by Shukan

4.0 out of 5 stars OK Product, 29 Aug. 2015
The magnetic flap is a bit hit and miss, its not very 'snappy', nowhere to attach the 'pen' and it has to be open to charge. I think I might get another in a 'book' style instead. Service was fine though and the item came when it was supposed to.

Ronhill Women's Trail Tempest Jacket - Cyan/Magenta, Size 16
Ronhill Women's Trail Tempest Jacket - Cyan/Magenta, Size 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Weather here I come!, 26 Feb. 2015
Great jacket! How can something so light be wind and waterproof - but it is. And to have it to be able to fold into the pocket to put round your waist is genius.

Taken (Extended Harder Cut) [DVD] [2008]
Taken (Extended Harder Cut) [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Jan. 2015
Great film though not sure why it took so long to deliver.....anyway, for the price no real complaints. Thanks.

Ascot Black Garlic Jar Garlic Storage Pot
Ascot Black Garlic Jar Garlic Storage Pot
Offered by The Emporium Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart jar, this is a present for my son ..., 19 Dec. 2014
The delivery was far quicker than notified, for this time of year very impressed. Very smart jar, this is a present for my son and his very particular girlfriend so I'm hoping it suits if not, I'll have it!!

A Long Way Down [DVD] [2014]
A Long Way Down [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Aaron Paul
Offered by Bridge_Records

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I didn't go to the pictures to see this ..., 17 Dec. 2014
This review is from: A Long Way Down [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
I'm glad I didn't go to the pictures to see this but I did enjoy it (films fall into 2 categories - big screen and tv screen) but I love Aaron Paul ever since Breaking Bad and he delivers as a comic and a romantic. Nice.

Rheme Tomtom Start 25 Universal Hard Carry Case with Tray
Rheme Tomtom Start 25 Universal Hard Carry Case with Tray
Offered by Best Digital Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec. 2014
Perfect fit and will keep my Tomtom very secure when not in use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5