Profile for sparkle > Reviews

Content by sparkle

sparkle

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Medipaq® GEL Tube Toe/Finger Bandage - Pain Relief From Blisters, Corns, Calluses and other Ailments Causing Sore Fingers and Toes
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Mar. 2016
Very useful. Fits my little toe perfectly and stops it rubbing on shoes. Good price.

CT Cream Plus - Maximum Strength CT Cream with A.P.C. (Arnica, Pyridoxine and Choline Barbitrate)
Offered by Troo Health Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Mar. 2016
I have tried lots of joint creams, but this is the best. Really helps with all kinds of tendinitis or strains.

NEW *** CHINA PLATE ***Healthy Portion Plate
NEW *** CHINA PLATE ***Healthy Portion Plate
Offered by The Healthy Portion Plate

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Mar. 2016
Very nice plate which washes well in dishwasher. I am sure I will find it useful when losing weight.

Pedestal Cake Stand in White
Pedestal Cake Stand in White
Offered by Nisbets Next Day Catering Equipment

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed., 3 Mar. 2016
Unfortunately I had to return this cake stand as it arrived with large marks on the surface, although well packed. Very disappointed.

The Key to Calm
The Key to Calm
by Linda Blair

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book for not really helpful., 25 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Key to Calm (Paperback)
Is is a nicely written book and the author obviously knows her subject well, but I don't feel it told me anything new.

Carnation Footcare Pediroller
Carnation Footcare Pediroller
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is absolutely great! I have Plantar Fasciitis and hypermobile joints so ..., 25 Jan. 2016
This product is absolutely great! I have Plantar Fasciitis and hypermobile joints so I have constant problems with my feet and ankles. This pediroller comes with an exercise sheet which will also help with any heel and arch pain. I have been using this item for a while now, and cannot recommend it enough. I have also bought one for a friend with Plantar Fasciitis and she is delighted with it. Definitely worth trying!

Natures Own Thyroid Suppo 60 Tablets
Natures Own Thyroid Suppo 60 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 25 Jan. 2016
I have tried many supplements from Amazon in the past, and not all of them have suited me for various reasons, but this one is excellent. It has a gentle effect, but I noticed the difference straight away and I feel better when I take it. Highly recommended.

My Facebook for Seniors
My Facebook for Seniors
by Michael Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for opening a Facebook Account, 25 Jan. 2016
As a 'senior' who has just gone on Facebook, I found this book very helpful. It is written in reasonable size type and each chapter is clearly labelled so you know exactly where the information is that you need to know. Lots of illustrations and helpful hints. It has taken me a few days to find my way around, but I am now fairly confident with it. I would recommend for anyone opening a Facebook Account.

HoMedics iHeal Tissue and Cell Repair Unit
HoMedics iHeal Tissue and Cell Repair Unit

4.0 out of 5 stars HoMedics iHeal, 12 April 2014
Recently bought this for my shoulder which has been giving me problems for a while. Seems to help, although the sticky tabs which keep it secure do sometimes fall off. However don't let this put you off buying it. Generally happy with it.

Bosch TWK7607GB Village Collection Kettle, 1.7 L - Beige
Bosch TWK7607GB Village Collection Kettle, 1.7 L - Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch Kettle, 12 April 2014
Bought this recently to replace my old kettle which broke down. Nicely styled and works well. Also bought matching toaster which I am very happy with.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3