ARRAY(0xa02514e0)

Profile for Mr. N. Merchant > Reviews

Content by Mr. N. Merchant

Mr. N. Merchant "Neil" (Northampton UK)

Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset
Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset
Offered by Shockbuy srl
Price: 51.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound - Poor design, 2 April 2013
Within the first year of owning these I had to have them replaced 3 times. The build quality is quite poor so they don't last long if you wear them every day like I do.
However the sound quality is really good so if you want a pair of ear phones for just one year (while still in warranty) then they are great.

Seagate STAM2000200 2TB FreeAgent GoFlex Wireless Home Network Storage System
Seagate STAM2000200 2TB FreeAgent GoFlex Wireless Home Network Storage System

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device, 2 April 2013
I brought this some time ago now and have never had a problem with it. Works really well. Easy to setup and use.

Smile & Heart Disposable Camera Purple & White - Y0110
Smile & Heart Disposable Camera Purple & White - Y0110
Offered by Oaktree Gifts
Price: 5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 2 April 2013
We got these for our wedding day to put on tables. 2 of the 10 broke instantly. The pictures are all dark despite the room we were in being really light (and the flash was on for most pictures). Spent more getting them developed than the cost of the camera. I think we ended up with 2 nice photos from a possible of 270. That worked out at 35 per picture!

Rummikub
Rummikub
Price: 17.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good fun, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Rummikub (Toy)
This is a really fun game. Its better with 4 people than with two as with two its harder to play off of each other.

Kamor HDMI A-A 32.8 Feet(10M) (Generic 10 Meter)
Kamor HDMI A-A 32.8 Feet(10M) (Generic 10 Meter)
Offered by CPO Trading
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 2 April 2013
Used it to link laptop from sofa to the TV. Ran the wires under the floor and everything works great! Sound and Picture are both perfect.

KLEINE GESPENSTER - ET - DER A [DVD] [1982]
KLEINE GESPENSTER - ET - DER A [DVD] [1982]
Dvd ~ Henry Thomas
Offered by giag-uk
Price: 8.22

1.0 out of 5 stars All in German, 5 Sep 2012
Brought this as a present for someone but the packaging came in German. It looks like it's fallen off the back of a lorry. I will be returning this.

Buffalo LinkStation Live 2.0Tb DLNA Certified MultiMedia Network Storage with BitTorrent

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't ignore the bad reviews, 9 Sep 2011
I always tend to ignore bad reviews but I wish I hadn't on this one!
I had this 4 weeks before it died on me!
Although it comes with lots of features they are all quite poor. The DLNA server does not support pausing/rewinding and when a film cuts out half way through you can't fast forward to the point where it stopped.

Max Value 85 Mbps, Powerline Ethernet Adapter, Home Plug, Single Unit Pack
Max Value 85 Mbps, Powerline Ethernet Adapter, Home Plug, Single Unit Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to connect to existing setup, 6 Dec 2010
already had a power line network with 2 other products. This was used to connect my main pc to the internet modem down stairs. It worked instantly (once I put the password of the other device in). Would highly recommend this.