Profile for anjelica > Reviews

Content by anjelica

anjelica

Page: 1 | 2
OPSO® Apple MFi Certified Linker Sync and Charge Data Cable 30 Pin Dock Connector to USB Cable for iPhone 4S 4 3GS, iPad 2 3, iPod touch 2 3 4, iPod nano 6th and Previous Apple Models (4 Feet / 1.2 m)
Offered by Poweradd

Sexy Womens Shock Absorber Push Up Padded Pump Sports Bra Racerback Crop Top Running Aerobics Gym Sports Zumba Dance Yoga Vest
Offered by Jetest

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Nov 2014
Perfect for work. I like the padding in the front it's not too much but it gives it a nice shape. Good value as well.

Blitz Sport Deluxe Female Groin Guard Medium
Blitz Sport Deluxe Female Groin Guard Medium
Offered by MartialAntics

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct 2014
Great protection and really comfy

Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner
Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct 2014
Such good quality for the price, it's very sturdy and just a great product. I definitely recommend buying

20 Pairs Black Long HANDMADE Voluminous False Eyelashes Eye lashes
20 Pairs Black Long HANDMADE Voluminous False Eyelashes Eye lashes
Offered by Boolevard Cosmetics Ltd. (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty, 18 Mar 2014
So impressed with how cheap these were and how many came, I used them for my prom and they were so comfy and pretty I love them and would definitely buy more.

New Womens Over Knee Long Casual Ladies Thigh High Plain Stretch Fit Cotton Overknee Socks Dark Grey
Offered by Charkat

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but shorter than expected., 18 Mar 2014
Comfy however no where near over the knee socks they are just below which didn't matter to me because they look great anyway, however if u need them to be over the knee then they're not.

J S Bach For Electric Bass With Cd And Tab Bgtr Book/Cd
J S Bach For Electric Bass With Cd And Tab Bgtr Book/Cd
by VARIOUS

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Mar 2014
Is good however the recorded cd is of really bad quality apart from that it's a handy book to have.

Gold plated Fatima Hand Necklace with red crystals, lovely Hamsa Judaica Necklace Pendant Kabbalah Lucky / Evil Eye Hand Of Fatima Gold, Length 17" - 20" chain.
Offered by My Number ONE accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful necklace, 18 Mar 2014
Really pretty and detailed, the packaging was really cute as well so it would be perfect for a gift for someone. I'm really pleased with the quality of it especially because it is so cheap.

3 Evil Eye HAMSA Dark Blue String Bracelets
3 Evil Eye HAMSA Dark Blue String Bracelets
Offered by round2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning! Buying more!, 25 Feb 2014
Absolutely stunning I bought these for my Cypriot and greek friends and they adored them. They are great quality and are really chunky and pretty. I will definitely buy more for my whole family. It's a beautiful gift and looks way more expensive than it actually is. I am in love with them I recommend the purchase. Also came in bubble package which is great!

Zehui Womens High Heel Platform Stiletto Ankle Strap Buckle Pumps Faux Suede Shoes Black UK 4
Offered by Etosell01

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, 22 Feb 2014
I had these for my prom and they were so comfy I was really pleased I managed to wear them all night. They are really easy to walk I and fit my feet even though my feet are tiny. The ankle strap was a sweet touch and I would recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2