Profile for K. T. White > Reviews

Content by K. T. White

K. T. White

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Skinny 15 Minute Meals Recipe Book: Delicious, Nutritious, Super-Fast Low Calorie Meals in 15 Minutes Or Less.  All Under 300, 400  & 500 Calories.
The Skinny 15 Minute Meals Recipe Book: Delicious, Nutritious, Super-Fast Low Calorie Meals in 15 Minutes Or Less. All Under 300, 400 & 500 Calories.

The Liver Cleansing Diet: Love Your Liver and Live Longer
The Liver Cleansing Diet: Love Your Liver and Live Longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Mar. 2016
Very informative. Worth reading.

Davina: 7 Minute Fit - New for 2015 [DVD]
Davina: 7 Minute Fit - New for 2015 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall

2.0 out of 5 stars With a few tweaks it would be brilliant, 20 Mar. 2016
The reason I gave it only two stars - the actual exercises are good but (unless it is me being thick) if you take the DVD out for any reason it always goes back to the beginning. Which is the warnings and legal stuff. and you cannot fast forward or move forward with it even if you have read it and re read it a hundred times. so it gets boring having to wait for that. It may be me but also after a while although when you first play it is refreshing and nice you get a bit fed up with all the extra little funnies that Davina puts in it. It would be better if there was the intro and then just the plain exercises after that. You want to be able to do it in the quickest time because that is what the DVD is supposedly selling.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2016 7:11 AM BST

50 Outdoor Light Hooks Clips Christmas Xmas Decoration Home Garden Gutter Hanging Plastic Double Holder LED FAIRY

5.0 out of 5 stars Made Life easy, 5 Feb. 2016
Good.

Guinot Teint Hydratant Naturel Tinted Moisturiser Natural 30ml
Guinot Teint Hydratant Naturel Tinted Moisturiser Natural 30ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 5 Feb. 2016
Perfect nothing more to say.

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever

3.0 out of 5 stars Certainly Life changing, 5 Feb. 2016
Marie Kondo certainly has a talent. There were lots of good tips which I am starting to try and there is certainly life changing information in the book. The reason I have only given it 3 stars instead of the 5 I would have liked to have done is that I can't get over the constant "throw it away" attitude. There was hardly any reference to recycling or giving things to people that could use some of the things that no longer gave you joy. There are free cycle sites and people that would be more than grateful for unwanted items. This world cannot go on and on having the "not in my backyard" attitude. There was an awful lot of just throw it away which was a real shame it spoilt all the wonderful ideas she was desperate to instill. I am glad I bought the book but would dearly like this message to get to Marie.

Almased Almased Synergy Diet Multi Protein Powder 500 g
Almased Almased Synergy Diet Multi Protein Powder 500 g
Offered by LifeBox UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Understandable but I need to add flavours which is fine. Its just when you first open the tin ..., 23 Feb. 2015
I am trying it again - I think it will work if you can stick the first three days of cold shakes for every meal. Its a bit of a struggle but this time I am adding the hot broth which I hope helps me. I just wish they would have an alternative flavour but they say they want to keep it natural. Understandable but I need to add flavours which is fine. Its just when you first open the tin in the morning you wish it had a nice aroma. Think it is just me probably. Well here goes I am seriously trying it and have ordered a further tin.

Das Almased-Kochbuch: Über 130 Rezepte: die optimale Ergänzung zum bewährten Abnehm-Programm
by Andrea Stensitzky-Thielemans
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Feb. 2015
Very good and interesting but remember it is in German which I can manage

100% British/UK Raw Local Unpasteurised Honey (1lb glass jar) (Golden) (Buy direct from the BEEKEEPER)
Offered by Local Honey Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Feb. 2015
Great

Buddy and Friends 1155 Memory Foam Bone Mat, Medium ,Deep Linen
Buddy and Friends 1155 Memory Foam Bone Mat, Medium ,Deep Linen

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Feb. 2015
So sorry it is unavailable my dogs fight to get on it and I need another one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3