Profile for D. Clark > Reviews

Content by D. Clark

D. Clark "L plate Cyclist" (Coventry England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £30 (Snowy City)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £30 (Snowy City)

5.0 out of 5 stars Choose your own gift!, 23 Feb. 2015
An easy answer to what to buy for a gift. You choose! With so many options on Amazon it is an ideal gift.

Words With Friends
Words With Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily fun with family., 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Words With Friends (App)
Hours of fun with my family across the other side of the Atlantic!

He Man Metallic Gold Print Boxer Shorts LARGE
He Man Metallic Gold Print Boxer Shorts LARGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great He-Man cover up!, 10 Feb. 2015
Great fit.Great buy, great gift for a great a great He man fan!

The Friendly Swede Silicone Long Hair Swim Caps (2 Pack), Blue, Black
The Friendly Swede Silicone Long Hair Swim Caps (2 Pack), Blue, Black
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Worry-free swimming!, 22 Jan. 2015
Very quick service. Product absolutely ideal for my needs. Good quality, easy and comfortable to wear with a super price! Who could ask for more? Thank you.

Moonlight and Ashes
Moonlight and Ashes

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia and history together, 4 Dec. 2014
A good read telling of the ravages of the second world war at a local level. This may be fiction but I would guess it is not far off many events that took place during those awful years. It also shows how people .managed to come through their ordeals to smile again. Enjoyed every page.

Mason Cash Terracotta Tagine, Moroccan Tagine, North African Tagine, Clay Tagine, Tagine Pot
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Authentic and looks good on my counter top ..., 8 Nov. 2014
Perfect! Authentic and looks good on my counter top too. Customer service excellent and the seller went the extra mile to accommodate my enquiries, thank you. Highly recommended.

ABC Products (PACK OF 2 ) BT Landline Phone ADSL Broadband Internet MicroFilter Micro Filter Microfilters Filters Splitter BT MF50 Approved
Offered by abcproducts

5.0 out of 5 stars Improving my calls, 17 Feb. 2014
This item was worth every penny and I wished I had known about it earlier! I have had, for a number of years, trouble with hissing noises when using my landlines. I have tried everything to rectify it and changed my hand-sets at least twice, until somebody asked me if I had tried a filter! I looked on Amazon and found your product....soooo cheap too and worth the postage . I have clear lines throughout the house and can now return my hearing aid to the local NHS lol. Thank you!

TIGI Headrush Shine - 200 ml
TIGI Headrush Shine - 200 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Rise and Shine, 1 Oct. 2013
Lovely Lovely! Use it for pre-straightening and then a quick swirl when I have finished my "do"! My friends comment on how my hair shines and how healthy it makes it look. I give my hair a mid-wash boost by a quick spray and I'm as good as new! great price, great product...I'll be back for more. Thank you.

Trust Your Eyes
Trust Your Eyes

5.0 out of 5 stars You cannot believe all that you see.....or can you?, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Trust Your Eyes (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book and it is very current with today's technology. Having just read Linwood`s autobiography, I could see he had used much of his personal experiences in this book. Enjoyed it's twists and the way it kept me changing my thoughts on "who dunnit". Great read.

Last Resort
Last Resort

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to go here!, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Last Resort (Kindle Edition)
It was hard to remember at times, that this was a biography as I became lost in it as I would have one of Linwood's books. The place that his family created sounded really great, a place I would love to find and visit. I was using my atlas to find different locations mentioned. Although there was sadness in the pages I feel Linwood had a pretty good life there.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4