Profile for T. Downes > Reviews

T. Downes

Sony BDPS3100 Smart Wi-Fi Blu-ray Disc Player
Sony BDPS3100 Smart Wi-Fi Blu-ray Disc Player

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price it's unbeatable!, 16 Feb. 2014
This was my first Blu-ray player so I wasn't quite sure what to expect since I've never actually seen or used one. But this Blu-ray player is superb, it is extremely easy to set-up (has a quick start guide on first boot) and I was up and running in no time. The apps are quite limited compared to Samsung but it has everything you really would need such as Netflix, YouTube, Lovefilm etc.

Picture quality is a massive difference compared to a DVD player and I also found out that it was possible this could upscale my already owned DVDs and make them almost HD! I am very pleased with this Blu-Ray player and have not had any issues as of yet.

Moga Pro Mobile Gaming System (Android)
Moga Pro Mobile Gaming System (Android)

1.0 out of 5 stars overpriced!!!, 4 Nov. 2013
DO NOT buy this from this seller under it is under £40 as the RRP is £40 so you are getting ripped off!! It's even cheaper at GAME for £39.99, buy it from there until they reduce the price!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2013 6:36 PM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but falsely advertised., 25 July 2013
They are very sturdy and made very good but my one disadvantage as that in the picture it appears the green is on the outside of the glasses whereas they are really on the inside and its just black on the outside, that is my only downside to this. Other than that a really good product