Profile for Sarah Howes > Reviews

Content by Sarah Howes

Sarah Howes

Black Top Flip Case For Apple Iphone 4 4S Case Includes Screen Protector, Supergets Screen Wiper , Stylus And Polishing Cloth
Offered by WEB-ESSENTIALS

4.0 out of 5 stars Saved the phone, 16 Feb. 2014
Fits well and does protect the phone. I dropped mine into a bath and very quickly rescued it and took off the cover the phone itself was hardly wet and is still working thanks to the case.

RYDE METAL TAX DISC HOLDER CARBON FIBRE MOTORCYCLE/BIKE/MOTORBIKE/SCOOTER/QUAD/MOPED

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 Feb. 2014
This product dose the job I bought it for and fits well on the bike all in all a good purchase.

Hot Hands Foot Warmers 6 pairs
Hot Hands Foot Warmers 6 pairs
Offered by CaptainValue

1.0 out of 5 stars Did Not Work At All, 16 Feb. 2014
I bought these hoping to solve the problem I have when skiing as I get very cold feet. I only tried one pack and I followed the simple instructions to the letter but the foot warmers did not produce any heat at all. I will be asking for a refund on this product as I 5 pairs of these useless products left that I will be sending back to the suppliers.