Profile for CAM > Reviews

Content by CAM

CAM "TangoAngel" (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Space Hopper Ball: Red, 18-inch/45cm Diameter for Ages 3-6, Pump Included (Hop Ball, Kangaroo Bouncer, Hoppity Hop, Sit and Bounce, Jumping Ball)
Offered by Apple Round Global Trading LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2015
Great product, my granddaughter loves it!

Heavy Duty Rubber Pin Scroll Design Scraper Door Mat. Doormat.
Heavy Duty Rubber Pin Scroll Design Scraper Door Mat. Doormat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2015
Great product, very pleased with the speed of delivery and the actual mat. Looks lovely outside my door :)

7 Lath Victorian kitchen ceiling pulley clothes airer maid laundry dryer 1.8M BLACK
Offered by Cottage Doors, Gates and Floors

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product !, 8 April 2014
I bought this large seven lath version for my utility room and I am very pleased with it. It's such a great idea to get your wet washing up and out of the way! No tripping over or constantly moving the floor standing airer any more. It's easy to use and hopefully will last a long, long time as it seems to be quite robust and good quality.
The rope supplied is very long so we have made sure to install a couple of hooks to keep the excess out of reach of the children.
I'm very happy with the pulley-airer - a good old-fashioned solution for the 21st century!

The Devil All the Time
The Devil All the Time

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 15 Jan. 2013
So shockingly good! What a fantastic read. Fast, pacy, shocking..the story romped along at such a speed and I went along with it! Couldn't put it down and thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it.

When in Rome
When in Rome

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastico!, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: When in Rome (Kindle Edition)
I read this book so quickly - it was so enjoyable. The factual part of Mario Lanza's life in Rome and the descriptions of life in the city and the food made it seem as if you were experiencing it first hand. It has made me curious about Mario Lanza's voice and his recordings and I shall definitely be exploring this avenue...Would highly recommend this book.

The Newlyweds
The Newlyweds

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Newlyweds (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. The 'Deshi' culture was vividly described and was hugely enjoyable to read. The differences between this and life in the USA was interesting and informative. Excellent stuff!

Hope: A Tragedy
Hope: A Tragedy

1.0 out of 5 stars What a let down, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Hope: A Tragedy (Kindle Edition)
After reading the media reviews I was eager to read this book. My expectations were high of an excellent story with 'laugh out loud' moments plus shocking discoveries. What a total let down and a waste of my money. I wasn't impressed at all and found the story very predictable in parts.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 29 Nov. 2012
I am impressed with the quality and safety features of this instrument. I like the fact that it is musically accurate and seems robust. I'm sure it will last a long time.

LES AMIS PET IGLOO ORANGE CAT DOG PAW PRINT DESIGN
LES AMIS PET IGLOO ORANGE CAT DOG PAW PRINT DESIGN

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug, 29 Nov. 2012
My cat loves this. She's old with very bad arthritis but when she sleeps in her igloo with her hot water bottle, she is very happy! Purr-fect :)

The Sooty Show Official Sooty Hand Puppet
The Sooty Show Official Sooty Hand Puppet
Offered by GIFT STORE UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Sooty has shrunk!, 29 Nov. 2012
This is a good quality hand puppet which I bought for my baby granddaughter. However, it seems to have shrunk in proportions since my son had one, 30 years ago! My hands haven't changed in size and my arms haven't got longer but this sooty puppet is quite a bit shorter in the body than the one my son had......apart from that it's good.

Page: 1 | 2