Profile for fruitfingers > Reviews

ghd V Purple Plum Styler
Offered by UK ONLINE
Price: 196.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan AT ALL, 10 Jun 2014
I already had some straighteners, but after having tried GHD's previously i've wanted them for years....so bit the bullet and forked out the cash! What a total waste of money!!! They don't close fully so they don't straighten propley and pull your hair as they go!! The only plus is that they look pretty and come with a heat mat!
VERY disappointing!

Betty Boop White Photo Dial Red Ladies Nurses Fob Watch BTY031A
Betty Boop White Photo Dial Red Ladies Nurses Fob Watch BTY031A
Offered by eurosparkle
Price: 19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like!, 10 Jun 2014
This is my second watch of the same kind.
The first one broke unfortunately, but had used for it for a year and a half before it's untimely demise! I was bored of all the nurse's watches being the same, so chose this one because Betty Boop is awesome and the red breaks up the boredom of a uniform!
The only reason it didn't get 5 stars was because i've recently had to replace the battery (for 5) and its only a few months old, which was annoying! Otherwise, a good purchase!

American Dad: Dress Up Roger (Running Press Mini Kit) (Mega Mini Kits)
American Dad: Dress Up Roger (Running Press Mini Kit) (Mega Mini Kits)
by Running Press
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gift, 10 Jun 2014
I bought this as a gift for an American Dad fan.....VERY well received!!
The magnets are really good quality, which have lasted really well and there are plenty of elements to choose from to 'dress-up' Roger.
Very pleased with the purchase!

Death in Perugia: The Definitive Account of the Meredith Kercher case from her murder to the acquittal of Raffaele Sollecito and Amanda Knox
by John Follain
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal book!, 10 Jun 2014
I hate reading, but do love true crime. It does, however, have to be good to keep me interested.
It was a story I'd heard about in the papers, but wasn't really interested as it seemed very cut and dry. But then I was told to keep my opinions to myself until i'd read all the facts of the case.....so I bought this!
By far and away the best book i've ever read. It provides a good well rounded, unbiased picture from ALL sides, discussing all points of view and describes everyone involved, in great detail.
I am now 1 chapter from the end, but has had me thoroughly gripped all the way through.......and after having read it, my initial opinion is completely different!!

chinkyboo Caltrad 160cm x 54cm Ladies Elegent Chiffon Feel Scarf - Many Colours Available (Black)
Offered by MonuMart
Price: 3.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad purchase.....for the occasion!, 10 Jun 2014
Much thicker than expected! I wanted this to wear as a small neck scarf to go with a Grease outfit, maybe I should have chosen wiser, but will remain unused :-(

Quality LADIES Soft LEATHER PURSE WALLET by Visconti Designer SPECTRUM Boxed - 12 Credit Card Slots

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit chunky..., 10 Jun 2014
Good quality wallet, which was bought as a gift. Unfortunately it is much chunkier than expected, so more like a filofax than a wallet! But nice vibrant colours and nice quality leather.

Physics for Clinical Oncology (Radiotherapy in Practice)
Physics for Clinical Oncology (Radiotherapy in Practice)
by Amen Sibtain
Price: 40.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!!, 10 Jun 2014
The book ticks all the boxes for me. It's a good size to carry about and handle. It's written in really readable bite size chapters. The illustrations are all good, relevant and helpful. The book is written for beginners and professionals, easing the reader into all sunjects, but providing plenty of technical detail.
I could fault the script on the Brachytherapy chapter, as it strongly encourages you to buy the separate book and so the chapter seems to be meerly there just for effect.
Very happy with the purchase!

Nike Mens Fit Dry Filament Stretch Shorts Blue/White 212878-435 Large
Nike Mens Fit Dry Filament Stretch Shorts Blue/White 212878-435 Large
Offered by Kattjen Sports Store_

5.0 out of 5 stars men's, women's, who cares!!, 4 July 2011
I bought these shorts for myself as I liked the colour. I wear a 16-18 ladies, but bought these in a large men's and they fit perfectly and are really comfortable. One of my favourite features of the Nike running gear is the little internal zippable pocket at the back of the shorts - which is really handy for your key, glucose tablets or some small change.

Nike Womens Dri-Fit Tank Top Black 16/18
Nike Womens Dri-Fit Tank Top Black 16/18

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 4 July 2011
I bought this vest to go running in. It's fits really well, it's comfortable and also has internal support - definitely recommended :-)

Inflatable Parrot on Shoulder (HN00507-CHNA-FLTB)
Inflatable Parrot on Shoulder (HN00507-CHNA-FLTB)
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store
Price: 1.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for adults!!, 28 Feb 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
A little bit of fun to go with a pirate costume, but was waaaay too small for my shoulder. I ended up with it on my arm, but lost it quite quickly as it kept falling off. It's probably a good addition for a child's costume though, but did slightly deflate over the time.

Page: 1 | 2