Profile for Belinda Treumann > Reviews

Kelly Hoppen Design Masterclass: How to Achieve the Home of Your Dreams
Kelly Hoppen Design Masterclass: How to Achieve the Home of Your Dreams
by Helen Chislett

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-read before a renovation project, 30 July 2014
This book more than lives up to its promise of a design masterclass. It takes a small number of homes and explains clearly, step by step, exactly how the finished results were achieved. When first flicking through the book, my husband's and my reactions were 'wow'. All the rooms looked stunning. After carefully studying the book and the photos, I have gone from being totally stuck with how to complete our house following a full renovation to knowing exactly what to do. All building work is already finished but our home is just a blank canvas without much furniture, lights or accessories. My only regret is not finding this wonderful book before commencing work. It would have saved huge amounts of time and some money, particularly with the lighting design and the colour scheme - two areas I struggled with, even with an architect on board. Thank you, Kelly Hoppen, for sharing your knowledge and experience. I feel as though I have learnt so much and I am very grateful.

Orchard Toys The Game of Ladybirds
Orchard Toys The Game of Ladybirds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 29 Mar 2014
My four year old daughter loves this game and wants to play it every day! It makes counting and using the dice fun.

The Wrong Mans [DVD]
The Wrong Mans [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Corden

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting and Funny, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Wrong Mans [DVD] (DVD)
My husband and I loved this comedy thriller. It had us on the edge of our seats with all the twists and turns. At the same time it was hilariously funny and heartwarming with the banter between a couple of ordinary blokes from the regional council. Brilliant!

Reading Lesson: Teach Your Child to Read in 20 Easy Lessons
Reading Lesson: Teach Your Child to Read in 20 Easy Lessons
by Michael Levin

5.0 out of 5 stars This Works, 29 Mar 2014
My daughter was five and a half and could not read when we began the Reading Lesson book. We practiced for 10 to 15 minutes per day at least four times per week. She found it tough and it went very slowly at first, but after nearly a year, by the time we reached lesson 18, it all clicked into place for her. She suddenly realized she could read very well and we didn't need to finish the book. Now she is seven and she continues to love to read.

I would recommend it to any other parent of a child struggling to learn to read at school.