Profile for S. Thomas-Duffy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Ashes Like Snow
Ashes Like Snow

5.0 out of 5 stars Another addictive song!, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Ashes Like Snow (MP3 Download)
Heard for the first time on Criminal Minds as I have with all of Lilys music, her voice is addictive and gets stuck in your head. Mesmerizing!

Disciples of Shame (Nexus)
Disciples of Shame (Nexus)
by Stephanie Calvin

4.0 out of 5 stars Whoa., 1 Feb. 2015
Easily the filthiest book I have ever read! Wasn't expecting the scenes to be quite so mixed (I read a lot of exclusively F/F erotica) but it was still surprisingly enjoyable. The first nexus book I have ever read and I would recommend them.

A book that has stuck in my mind after re-reading it! :)

Let It Go
Let It Go

5.0 out of 5 stars So addictive, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Let It Go (MP3 Download)
When I first bought this song it was the same day I saw the film for the first time, I could not get this and do you want to build a snowman out of my head!
The Idina Menzel version trumps this one as to me it feels more authentic towards the film but this version is also lovely :)

I highly recommend going to see the film and the soundtrack is excellent!

The Gravity Between Us (New Adult Contemporary Romance)
The Gravity Between Us (New Adult Contemporary Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars N'aww!, 13 Feb. 2014
The gravity between us only caught my eye due to it being reduced, I immediately bought and sat and read in one sitting. Payton and Kendall are sweet from the start but it's a beautifully written book - I definitely recommend it :D

Lost Bubble
Lost Bubble

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too sure but it's fun to play!, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Lost Bubble (App)
Quiet a good game however I am unsure of the story but nonetheless the game itsself is very fun to play, it comes recommended. Not on the level of Candy Crush or Farm Heroes or Jelly Splash! But still worth playing.

Frozen [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Frozen [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Kristen Bell
Offered by -CENTRO-UK- [100% POSITIVE RATED]

5.0 out of 5 stars Conceal, don't feel..., 14 Jan. 2014
Aged 21 and 22 me and my wife went to see this and absolutely loved it - big kids at heart :)

Gripping storyline, cute but sad in equal measure.

Incredible soundtrack - Let it go and Do you wanna build a snowman being personal favourites.

PS - who knew trolls could be so freaking adorable?!

Will definitely be pre-ordering, can't wait to watch again (and again, and again!)

:D

Holiday Drops - Match three puzzle
Holiday Drops - Match three puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 22 Dec. 2013
Having bought the previous two 'drop games, it was only fair to try this one. I love it! It's fun, addictive and generally wonderful. Highly recommended :)

Shrek 1-4 Box Set [Blu-ray]
Shrek 1-4 Box Set [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Mike Myers

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than on DVD, 29 Aug. 2013
Having had these on DVD for quite some time I thought as they were well watched it was worth treating ourselves to them on bluray, most certainly makes a big difference, I felt like I was missing out on something when I rewatched it on DVD.

Highly recommended. :)

Criminal Minds - Season 1-7 [DVD]
Criminal Minds - Season 1-7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shemar Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars CANNOT EXPRESS LOVE ANY MORE THAN THIS., 29 Aug. 2013
I absolutely love this series, can't get enough of it. Well thought out, well written, well acted, Garcia is so adorable I just want to take her home and listen to her talk. Seriously, a must have for anyone into Lie to me, Silent Witness, Wire in the blood,

Absolutely fantastic. Can't wait for series eight to come out.

Coming Close - An erotic lesbian novel
Coming Close - An erotic lesbian novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it!, 29 Aug. 2013
Having read an article by Anna Sansom in DIVA magazine about erotic fiction writers and it saying at the end that she was just publishing her first full length novel I thought I'd give it a look. Very enjoyable, I enjoyed the contrast between her relationship and what she truly wanted, her freedom to enjoy the BDSM world after being introduced to it randomly.

Hope she writes a second full length novel, for I shall pre-order! :)

Page: 1 | 2