Profile for tbfussy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
James Arthur (Deluxe)
James Arthur (Deluxe)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first album, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: James Arthur (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
Good first offering, James brings a unique style which I really enjoy and I think will give him an enduring career!

LEGO HALLOWEEN MONSTER - THE GRIM REAPER
LEGO HALLOWEEN MONSTER - THE GRIM REAPER

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stocking filler, 17 Jan. 2014
Bought this to go with the lego advent calendar for my son. It was well presented and packaged and arrived quickly. My son loved it and has added it to his collection.

LEGO Star Wars 75023: Advent Calendar 2013
LEGO Star Wars 75023: Advent Calendar 2013
Offered by Eubios JAPAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift that gives every day, 8 Dec. 2013
This is proving excellent, I bought it for my son & he has set it up on top of a cabinet & each morning gets up, opens the next window & then has to assemble that days toy! Better than chocolate & he'll have some thing that wll last!

SAP ERP Financials Quick Reference Guide SAP ECC 6.0
SAP ERP Financials Quick Reference Guide SAP ECC 6.0
by Surya Padhi

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, handy reference book, 12 Oct. 2013
This book is very practical and easy to use reference, it's very usable & I keep on my desk. I've found a couple of useful transactions to use which are new in ECC6 that weren't in R3, so it's already proved the purchase was worth it.
The style is clear and easy to follow with the SAP screen shots so it could be used by super users & end users with interest in extending their knowledge, I like the quiz questions inserted at various points which help check your understanding.
Very useful purchase and have already recommend it to colleagues.

Biesse Casa Lilla Cutlery Drainer with Drainage Container with Handle, Lilla
Biesse Casa Lilla Cutlery Drainer with Drainage Container with Handle, Lilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, bit of designer flair for my kitchen, 11 Sept. 2013
Good design and easy to clean, just a bit different and much nicer than the normal dull design, a nice finishing touch and practical too!

Looper [Blu-ray]
Looper [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Joseph Gordon-Levitt

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprising good, 8 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Looper [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I enjoyed this, it was entertaining, not a new idea but done well & watchable, not normally my type of film.

Ring Display Box Solid Lid Silver Clasp + Black Ring Rolls
Ring Display Box Solid Lid Silver Clasp + Black Ring Rolls
Offered by Box Displays

2.0 out of 5 stars Too industrial, 17 Mar. 2013
This looked as if it would be just what I needed, however, when it arrived I was very disappointed. The black ring rolls were made of a very industrial material and were hard and unattractive.
I certainly didn't want it sitting alongside my plush lined main jewellery box or to put my jewellery in. Also, the outside of the box was just covered in paper and the paper hadn't been trimmed very well either.
I returned the item and will look elsewhere.

Hangerworld Pack of 5 Large Clear Shoulder Covers - Protect Clothes from Dust, Dirt & Marking - Gusseted

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 Mar. 2013
I find that this sort of dust cover is very difficult to get on the high street, so great to have the choice here!
These were exactly what I wanted, they cover more that the shoulders as they're a bit longer but aren't zip so it's easy access for garments you wear every day.

Seem good quality and not likely to split or fray.

The Gospel in Ten Words
The Gospel in Ten Words

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Kindle, 9 Mar. 2013
Got this for my new kindle and it's great, athough I can answer alot of the questions, it has lead me to go and re-visit some verses. Good for when you're travelling and fun to do.

Kit Heath Cocoon Rose with Topaz Long Gold Plated Necklace of 46cm +4.8 cm Extender

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusual and very wearable, 9 Mar. 2013
I like this as it's an unusual design. I do like the way that the lobster claw clasp is an integral part of the design. It is a little longer than I thought but it does mean that it looks nice with a polo neck but I think it will also look nice in the summer with a v-neck top or dress.
It is quite delicate and the stone is quite discrete but I don't think it detracts from the overall look. I think I'll be wearing this quite often.

Page: 1 | 2