Profile for mark > Reviews

Content by mark

mark

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
2000 Friendship Loom 10 Charms Bracelet Jewelry Maker Kit Rainbow Rubber Bands - Includes 1 tool
Offered by Pick 'n' Choose
Price: 8.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looms, 8 July 2014
I bought these for my nephew and he said they are good ones. I don't use them to be honest but he's asked me for more so they must be good! Lol.

Cheatwell Games Plop Trumps
Cheatwell Games Plop Trumps
Price: 4.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for all the family, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Cheatwell Games Plop Trumps (Toy)
This is a great game. We had hours of fun playing this game with my family and friends. It's not for the weak stomach tho. Some of the pis are awful but like my brother said, some people can't handle the s**t!!! Lol

Multi-Color E27 LED Light Bulb with Remote Control
Multi-Color E27 LED Light Bulb with Remote Control
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)
Price: 2.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky little light, 8 July 2014
These lights are good. They aren't very bright so if you're wanting to light up a whole room you'll need a few of these scattered around. A little control comes with each light and if you have more than one you only need one controller.

New 7 Colour LED Shower Head Bathroom Water Faucet Light
New 7 Colour LED Shower Head Bathroom Water Faucet Light
Offered by fashionnewsun
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It actually works!!!, 8 July 2014
I got this shower head for my brother and he loves it. It defiantly makes shower time more funky! It flashes different colours as the water runs threw it. It would be nice to have a setting so you can keep it on one colour but for the price this is a great buy.

Cranium
Cranium
Price: 24.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great team game, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Cranium (Toy)
This is one of the best games out there. It is basically a few games in one. You can have hours of fun and the younger kids can join in to as it's a team game.

Syma S109G Apache helicopter 3.5 channel -- New Version.
Syma S109G Apache helicopter 3.5 channel -- New Version.
Offered by FamilyMall (8-23 shipping days)
Price: 13.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mini helicopter on the market, 8 July 2014
I love this helicopter. It flys perfect. The flight time is about 15/20 mins from a 1hr charge. It's the easiest and most sturdy mini helicopter on the market at a great price. I recommend this toy to any RC enthusiast.

Women's Bracelet Tree leaf Decoration Quartz Wrist Watch Coffee
Women's Bracelet Tree leaf Decoration Quartz Wrist Watch Coffee
Offered by Great Mart-Dispatched From HongKong
Price: 1.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 23 Jun 2014
I bought This watch for my sister and she loved it. She did say the clasp that holds the watch to the bracelet came loose but she said it wasn't a problem and she sorted it. It can now become just a bracelet or you can add the watch. The delivery was quick too.

Smiffys Flashing Mouth Piece with 4 Coloured LEDs
Smiffys Flashing Mouth Piece with 4 Coloured LEDs
Offered by GRAB.A.BARGAIN
Price: 2.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the wow factor, 23 Jun 2014
I got these for my nephews and they loved them. They went to a fancy dress party and were the talk of the party. Delivery was fast and they worked straight out the box.

7-Day 4-Compartment Pill Organiser Box
7-Day 4-Compartment Pill Organiser Box
Offered by mtxtoys
Price: 1.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, 23 Jun 2014
I got this pill box for my mother to keep track of her meds and I think this is perfect. I like the way you can separate the compartments so if you don't need to cay all of them, you can leave the ones you're not using at home so it doesn't clutter your bag. Great product and fast shipping. Thanks.

VEO - Heavy Duty USB Sync Cable for iPhone 4 & 4S 3G 3Gs - 1 Metre White
VEO - Heavy Duty USB Sync Cable for iPhone 4 & 4S 3G 3Gs - 1 Metre White
Offered by icestation

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable, 23 Jun 2014
This is a good thick cable. It's looks and feels durable. It's just arrived and it came in good time. We will see how long it lasts. It's at a great price so even if it dose burn out in a few months it's ok as I've only lost a quid! As I say it looks really durable so it should last a good few years.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5