Profile for Amy Yoder > Reviews

Amy Yoder

Lies Young Women Believe
Lies Young Women Believe
by Dannah Gresh

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful- may purchase the Lies Women Believe as well as on transition stage!, 1 May 2014
I really like this book. It gives you the facts without scaring you or leaving you with wanting more information. Its fantastic in knowing the lies we are being brainwashed, and how we can believe the truth. 10/10.

Four Weddings and a Funeral [DVD] [1994]
Four Weddings and a Funeral [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Hugh Grant

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of my faviourate films, 1 May 2014
Loved the song at the end, and some parts were really funny, but its one of those films you just watch once and enjoy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2014 3:59 PM BST

Foundation Degree in Health and Social Care
Foundation Degree in Health and Social Care
by Tina Tilmouth

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book! Has almost everything for my degree and job!, 1 May 2014
I love this book as it is very visual, easy to digest, and great for using as a springboard for other books. Explains everything really well- think as simple as GCSE or A- Level, unlike some other degree books which are much too complicated. Explains the bare bones and has great theorists etc in order to include in my degree work, and allows for further reading where desired. 10/10, a great purchase which will last me (hopefully) 2 years and beyond my degree!

2 Compatible Sets of 4 + Extra Black Printer Ink Cartridges to replace T1295 + T1291 (10 Inks) - Black / Cyan / Magenta / Yellow for use in Epson Stylus Office B42WD, BX305F, BX305FW, BX320FW, BX525WD, BX535WD, BX625FWD, BX630FW, BX635FWD, BX925FWD, BX935FWD, SX235W, SX420W, SX425W, SX435W, SX445W, SX525WD, SX535WD, SX620FW & Workforce Pro WF-7015, WF-7515, WF-7525
Offered by Go Inks

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt really fit my printer., 1 May 2014
Didn't really fit my printer, perhaps it was the make of printer or something. Epson products are quite expensive, so I wasn't too surprised they didn't really fit. Prompt service, but didn't really fit the bill.

Overcomer
Overcomer

5.0 out of 5 stars A great workout/ walking tune. One of her best., 1 May 2014
This review is from: Overcomer (MP3 Download)
I really enjoy the motivational sounds of her recent songs, and have loved this song since the moment I heard it on the radio. A bonus thing was, that I got it as a free download with a Christmas Present. Couldn't ask for anything better- one of my favourite songs- for free! :)

Catherine Lansfield Canterbury King Quiltset - Red
Catherine Lansfield Canterbury King Quiltset - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable and looks really girly. Love it., 1 May 2014
Love how soft the material is, the fact that its reversible and has the Kath Kidston feel about it! Very versatile and good value for money. A good purchase, money well spent.

LADIES SKINNY COLOURED JEGGINGS STRETCH TROUSER JEANS LEGGINGS SIZES 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 (16, RED)
Offered by vitageclothing

3.0 out of 5 stars Am usually around a 12-14, brought a size 16 as they were skinny. However, i dont think this style suited me very well., 1 May 2014
I am not a huge fan of tight trousers, perhaps they would look great on someone else- but they didn't really suit me.
The size 16 came up quite tight, but they were skinny- perhaps I should have gone for an 18.
Great colour, very thick and well- made, just a tad too tight for the size.

Breathe Deep
Breathe Deep
Offered by re-vived

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Breathe Deep (Audio CD)
Why are presents so hard to purchase? Got a great response with this one though, my Grandma loved it. Arrived in time, good packaging and price.

Lifespan Development: A Psychosocial Approach
Lifespan Development: A Psychosocial Approach
by Barbara M. Newman

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed it for Uni, 22 April 2014
The book had almost everything I needed for the course. Great purchase and seems very helpful for the course. Although quite thick, seems concise and easy to understand.