Profile for toria30 > Reviews

Monster High Hauntlywood Honey Doll
Monster High Hauntlywood Honey Doll
Offered by UbuyDealz

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter says "Brilliant"., 6 Oct. 2014
I bought this for my 10 year old daughter. Both my daughters (Age 10 & 5) have numerous Monster High dolls - they think they are 'brilliant'.

They spend many hours playing with them all.

The dolls are good quality.

IKEA MILK / COFFEE FROTHER FOR HOT OR COLD DRINKS
IKEA MILK / COFFEE FROTHER FOR HOT OR COLD DRINKS
Offered by Excellencestores

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with this., 3 Jan. 2014
This product was extremely cheap. Up to now we have been pleased with it and it does what it is supposed to do to a high result. Would recommend.

Bluesky Hollywood Gel Polish UV Gel Nail Gel 10ml
Bluesky Hollywood Gel Polish UV Gel Nail Gel 10ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour., 3 Jan. 2014
This is a brilliant product. The colour is great and goes on easily. It is very glossy. It dries with the UV lamp to a good shine and does not chip atall. I have used it on my toes - this did not chip for over 3 weeks. I only took it off because I wanted to try another colour!

Home Alone/Home Alone 2 /Home Alone 3/Home Alone 4 [DVD]
Home Alone/Home Alone 2 /Home Alone 3/Home Alone 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Macaulay Culkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Jan. 2014
These films are brilliant and we have watched them many times. The first 2 are the best ad children and adults will both love them.

36W UV Lamp Leopard Print Light Gelish Shallec Curing Timer Nail Art Dryer With Bulbs
Offered by PMS®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Jan. 2014
This is a great product and will save me lots of money by doing my nails at home. It arrived very quickly considering I ordered so near to Christmas.

Gel Polish Nails by Bluesky Soft Pink Gel Polish Gel 10ml
Gel Polish Nails by Bluesky Soft Pink Gel Polish Gel 10ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Jan. 2014
It is easy to apply. I am really pleased with this product. It is a natural colour with a good glossy finish.

Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat
Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 14 Dec. 2013
These are great products. They are easy to apply and create a very shiny effect. I am very happy with my purchase.

I Love Louis (I Love One Direction)
I Love Louis (I Love One Direction)
by Sophie Schrey

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 29 Nov. 2013
My daughter loves Louis from One Direction so I bought this for her birthday. I gave it 4 stars because I didn't think the quality of the paper for the pages was to a high standard.

However, my daughter thinks it is brilliant. She likes the word searches & anagrams of the songs.

Good value.

Hama Beads Dogs & Cats Hanging Box
Hama Beads Dogs & Cats Hanging Box
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 Nov. 2013
Both my daughters love Hama beads (age 9 & 5). They have enjoyed doing making the dogs and cats from this kit. They use their concentration and it keeps them busy for a long time and feel they have really achieved a good result.

This is the sort of product that they will keep going back to for a number of years. It is easy to buy replacement beads.

Great value.

DC Shoes Chinch Bag Simpski - Black, 36 x 43 x 1 cm
DC Shoes Chinch Bag Simpski - Black, 36 x 43 x 1 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 15 Jun. 2013
Purchased for my son - it has been a great purchase, great price. Ideal for a few school books and swimming but not too big.
The white letters have started to crack a bit but it has had lots of use so this is not really a complaint.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3