Profile for Monty > Reviews

Toolzone 14pc Black & Decker Style Fit Jigsaw Blades
Toolzone 14pc Black & Decker Style Fit Jigsaw Blades
Offered by HOUSEWARES-ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Toolzon 14 piece B&D replacement jigsaw blades, 2 Nov 2013
Used blades the other week and found them of good quality. Much better than the ones I had been using and they appear to be made from good quality steel. I expect they will last me a long time as I only use the jigsaw occasionally. Black and Decker fit blades are scarce on the ground and it was good to be able to get them from this supplier who delivered within a few days of ordering.

Toolzone 10Pc Reciprocating Saw Replacement Blades
Toolzone 10Pc Reciprocating Saw Replacement Blades
Offered by Toolspot

5.0 out of 5 stars Toolzone 10 piece reciprocating saw blades, 2 Nov 2013
Used the wood cutting blades last week and they are fit for purpose. Some cheap blades are not much good but these are up to the tasks I set them. I have still to use others but expect them to be as good.

Ashleigh And Burwood Moroccan Spice Lamp Fragrance 500m
Ashleigh And Burwood Moroccan Spice Lamp Fragrance 500m
Offered by bigwicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Ashleigh and Burwood Moroccan Spice fragrance oil, 18 Sep 2013
This oil is slightly less scented than the last oil we had but it is very nice when you get the oil lamp burning for a while. Good value from the supplier and the item was delivered within 2 days so I will be using them when we need more oil.

3pc Heat Insulated Round Food Storage Pot Thermo Hot Casserole Set 1200-2500ml
3pc Heat Insulated Round Food Storage Pot Thermo Hot Casserole Set 1200-2500ml
Offered by Millenniumtrade2000

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 piece hot pot storage casseroles, 18 Sep 2013
These items are better than I expected and arrived well within the estimated date. My wife has used similar items for years and when our last ones died I sent for these ones.
Good price when compared with other similar goods on offer. Would use this seller again.

Expandable Cities Lightweight Hand Luggage Travel Holdall Baggage Wheely Suitcase Stripe Cabin Approved Bag Ryanair Easyjet And Many More - 1.6k - 40 Litres - PADLOCK INCLUDED - (Choc/Beige)

5.0 out of 5 stars Expandable Cities lightweight holdall case, 18 Sep 2013
This is a very light case and is well enough made although it has yet to be used I will take it on holiday when I travel with low cost airlines. Because of its weight, 1.6kg, I will get an extra 2kg of clothes, etc, packed against my old case of similar size @ 3.5kg.

Canon No 41 Colour Ink Cartridge (CL-41, CL41)
Canon No 41 Colour Ink Cartridge (CL-41, CL41)

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon No 41 Colour Ink Cartridge (CL-41), 17 Aug 2013
Cano cartridges are the best for Canon printers and I have always tended to replace like for like. I have used compatible/remanufactured cartridges before but usually end up spending that bit more for the originals as they are much better than the substitutes and have the advantage of providing a visual record of ink remaining which the others don't provide.

The Korean War (Pan Military Classics)
The Korean War (Pan Military Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Korean War by Max Hastings, 17 Aug 2013
This is a very good book and covers all the intrigue between the military leaders and politicians of the time. It shows clearly how close a third World War was with General McArthur and the political "hawks" pushing hard to defeat communism in all forms. That the war remained in Korea was a miracle particularly with the Chinese intervention and Russia backing the North Koreans.
Although basically a historical book it is an easy read and a bit compelling when you get started with it. Well worth the price I paid as a Kindle version of a well researched and written book. If you have an interest in military history buy it. You will not be disappointed.

My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
by Eric Butow

5.0 out of 5 stars My Samsun Galaxy Tab 2, 17 Aug 2013
This is a hand book which helped me with many of the minor matters related to getting best use from my tablet. The pictorial examples tend to explain problems easier than just plain text. It might be over simple for some experienced users but it is fine for me. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a simple guide.

Fosmon Anti Glare (Matte) Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 - 3 Packs
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Fosmon Anti Glare (Matte) Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0, 17 Aug 2013
These are much better than the shiny one I have been using as the reflections from it as a nuisance. The matte screen cover does darken it slightly but compensates by eliminating the reflections.
A well priced item and worthy of consideration if you are looking for a new screen protector.

The Reversal (Harry Bosch Book 16)
The Reversal (Harry Bosch Book 16)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Reversal by Michael Connelly, 17 Aug 2013
I like Michael Connelly's books and this is no exception. He is able to take you right into the plot and visualise what is going on. Harry Bosch is a great foil for his plots and his presence in the story enlivens the storyline.
It is a good read.