Profile for S. Scaux > Reviews

Shock Doctor Elbow Compression Sleeve with Extended Coverage - Black, Large
Shock Doctor Elbow Compression Sleeve with Extended Coverage - Black, Large
Offered by Future Gaming UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, 26 Nov. 2013
Fantastic support for my elbow. I use it when playing tennis and basketball and the support has been fantastic.
I am pretty sure you can find a cheaper alternative but the quality of this product is just far superior to anything else I have used so far.

Somewhere Only We Know
Somewhere Only We Know

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Lily Allen, 26 Nov. 2013
Nice song but it is sung by Lily Allen. If you are a fan the you will love it. If you are not a fan....

Hozelock Fast Cart
Hozelock Fast Cart

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, 29 Sept. 2013
This item makes my garden look by tidy. No more hose pipe lying around.
Easy to install and slick look. A great addition to my garden

Jawbone Medium UP Fitness Tracking Wristband - Black Onyx
Jawbone Medium UP Fitness Tracking Wristband - Black Onyx
Offered by Buyur

1.0 out of 5 stars Short lifespan and nonexistent customer support, 5 Sept. 2013
I bought the jawbone up 2 months ago and was extremely happy with it. It even helped me to loose a few kilograms without thinking about it. It brought control to my lifestyle (I was able to see my intake in calories and how many I was burning every day). So far so good but then Jawbone Up broke (less than 2 months after the purchase).
I tried to reset it (soft and hard reset) but it did not work. I had no choice now other than contacting support. I send them an email and received an automated answer telling me they will contact me within 48 hours. 2 weeks later and several emails later I am still waiting for a answer.

It is not worth to pay this kind of money for a product that would only work for 2 months. I have checked on the Internet and I am not the only on who had this issue with Jawbone Up.

My advice look for a similar product but do not buy this one.

Joyland (Hard Case Crime) (Hard Case Crime Novels)
Joyland (Hard Case Crime) (Hard Case Crime Novels)
by Stephen King

5.0 out of 5 stars Joyland (Stephen King), 28 Aug. 2013
Stephen King's new novel comes in a retro-pulp cover, under the shoutline, "Who dares enter the funhouse of fear?"
Joyland is endearingly compact – perhaps a quarter the length of a typical King – and immediately readable.

King is a genius at pulling his readers into the affective space of an ordinary central character. We feel the faintest resistance as we enter. Is "Devin Jones", who narrates the story from the other end of his life, a little bit whiny? Are his hindsight discoveries ("I'm in my sixties now, I'm a prostate cancer survivor, but I still want to know why I wasn't good enough for Wendy Keegan") a shade predictable? Yet, even as we ask these questions, we find ourselves fully acquainted with the younger Jones, 21 years old and about to have his heart broken by said Wendy. Being a student gives him context. Listening to the Small Faces, "Stay with Me", date-stamps him. He's still green, but he's earning while he's learning, in the House of Fun. We share his concerns, his fears and sympathies. We share his introduction to the carnival world, its bizarre argots and, particularly, its denizens, who suggest a promising collision between the Nick Cave of Murder Ballads and the William Lindsay Gresham of Nightmare Alley.

Merrell Trail Glove, Men's Trail Running Shoes, Apollo/Ice J39885, 8 UK
Merrell Trail Glove, Men's Trail Running Shoes, Apollo/Ice J39885, 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes for a feel free feeling, 13 July 2013
As a tennis coach I am on my feet the whole day and my legs are suffering due to my feet being constricted in my tennis shoes even knowing I always buy them a size up.
Since I started to wear this shoes my feet are in a far better shape and the pain has gone. I don't play with them on as they don't support like a sport shoe but coaching with them on is fantastic.
Also my calves are looking different. It's like some parts of the calf muscles are now working and getting stronger.

I would recommend these shoes for all walkers or runners or anyone standing a lot on their feet.

Sealskinz Waterproof Ultra grip Gloves, Black, Medium: 9
Sealskinz Waterproof Ultra grip Gloves, Black, Medium: 9

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 13 Jun. 2013
Some great gloves to keep you warm and dry. Perfect if you work outside during the Autumn or Winter. They really are waterproof.

Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Slate  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Slate (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight perfect for running, 13 Jun. 2013
With its light weight and its own clip it is the perfect tool for a run with your favorite playlist.

LENOVO H520s
LENOVO H520s

1.0 out of 5 stars You buy cheap, you buy twice, 31 May 2013
This review is from: LENOVO H520s
This is the worst computer I ever bought.
First there is no wifi connection so make sure you have the Ethernet connection,
Second there is no sound. I cannot watch any movie or play music. Absolutely useless.
Third every time I turn the computer off and back on I have some automatic updates and guess what...? They fail every single time and revert to the previous configuration.

The good point is that they finally are changing it.

Warrior Cardio: The Revolutionary Metabolic Training System for Burning Fat, Building Muscle, and Getting Fit
by Martin Rooney

5.0 out of 5 stars Warrior Cardio, 24 Jan. 2013
Some great ideas to make yourself or your players suffer :D
This book comes lot of good ideas to run a cardio course and get fitter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3