Profile for Anna > Reviews

Content by Anna

Anna

Shadowbound (The Will-o'-the-Wisp Trilogy Book 1)
Shadowbound (The Will-o'-the-Wisp Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly original fantasy book., 20 Oct. 2014
I stayed up til 1am on a weekday so that I could finish this book! The story is wonderfully written, moving at an excellent pace. The fantasy characters are highly original (at least as far as I know!) - no vampires or werewolves, but I won't spoil it. The protagonist is a strong female lead and doesn't need a male saviour - in fact, betrayal seems to be at the forefront of everybody's agenda. I have found myself eager for bed so that I could continue reading and I will encourage everyone to read this book! If only I could write as well as the author and give a better review that does it justice!

Extra Large Mink Faux Fur Throw 200cm x 240cm Fuchia Pink
Extra Large Mink Faux Fur Throw 200cm x 240cm Fuchia Pink
Offered by SuperStar UK

4.0 out of 5 stars So so warm, 14 Mar. 2014
Very nice pink fluffy blanket - have also caught my male housemates using it as it's so warm! Does leave pink fluff all over your clothes though

Veronica Mars
Veronica Mars
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Must see if you watched the TV series, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Veronica Mars (Amazon Video)
Like a really good episode of Veronica Mars, back to its original quality but feature-length. If you watched the series you will definitely enjoy the movie!

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels

5.0 out of 5 stars Much fitter and stronger!, 6 May 2013
Although I only lost 5lb with this, my fitness levels are so much better! I can run harder for longer and lost 9 inches all over. It does get a bit repetitive when you are on the last days of each level, but you will do it if you're committed. I am a Jillian Michaels convert - it works.