Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Price & Kensington Brights Small 2-Cup Teapot, Blue
Price & Kensington Brights Small 2-Cup Teapot, Blue
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent little teapot, 26 Feb 2014
This teapot is good value for money. It looks nice, does not dribble and is sufficient for two average cups of tea.

A Reason For Murder
A Reason For Murder

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, well written, 4 Feb 2014
The story was good enough to keep my interest throughout, although the personal life of the hero seemed a little irrelevant, it didn't detract too much. Sounded as though the author had a good knowledge of the two main aspects of the book i.e. art and cookery.

Soft Black Leather Key Holder and Card Wallet
Soft Black Leather Key Holder and Card Wallet
Offered by Supreme Leather

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very practical, 4 Feb 2014
The appearance of the wallet is good and the soft leather very nice, however, keys over 6cms long protrude at the bottom and I couldn't initially open the key clips without using pliers, although this may ease up over time.

Appointment with Death (Poirot)
Appointment with Death (Poirot)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent plot and setting, 25 Nov 2013
As usual, Agatha Christie weaves a novel storyline together with a surprise ending. Well crafted and researched. Poirot at his best.

Supergets® HTC Desire C Wallet Side Flip Case Covers, Screen Protector , Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 24 May 2013
Nice, neat wallet. Phone is easy to access with the magnetic flip catch and there is space for a couple of cards inside. I don't use the inside pocket as it is a bit fiddly, but the phone is well protected and the apertures in the wallet allow use of the camera.

Thermos Eclipse Glass Lined Flask, Blue, 1.0L (discontinued by manufacturer)
Thermos Eclipse Glass Lined Flask, Blue, 1.0L (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 11 Mar 2013
Replaces flasks which we have used for many years and so far seems to work well. Larger than expected. Enough for four cups, seems to keep tea hot for a reasonable period and doesn't taint the flavour. Nice practical design and feels good quality.

Filofax Cuban A5 Organiser Italian Leather Brown Ref 024870
Filofax Cuban A5 Organiser Italian Leather Brown Ref 024870

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Quality Organiser, 11 Mar 2012
I bought the Filofax Cuban to use in my work, needing something separate from my Personal Malden Filofax, which I use for personal organisation. It is of excellent quality and looks very professional. The colour is a very rich brown and it feels very nice too. I find the size just right for use in the office and out and about, being not too large. The cover lies quite flat when opened and I like the option of two pen holder sizes. I have to use an electronic diary, as that is networked with my colleagues, so the Cuban is used mainly as a filing system and notebook. Unfortunately this meant that virtually none of the paper supplies that came with it were any use to me. This is the second time I have had to dispose of these when buying a Filofax, which does seem a bit of a waste. On the whole, though, an excellent purchase which I expect to last many years.

Filofax Personal Malden Organiser - Grey
Filofax Personal Malden Organiser - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Personal Organiser, 11 Mar 2012
This Filofax is just what I needed. The size is right for a personal organiser, being easy to carry and not taking up too much room on my desk. It is excellent quality. It folded flat immediately from taking it out of the box and the cover is nicely flexible. The pockets seem ideal as well. Only criticism is that I was a bit disappointed in the colour choice when buying, however, my grey Malden does have a nice sheen to it and at least it doesn't stand out too much.

Motionperformance Essentials Small Water Resistant Car Top Cover Grey - Frost & Winter Protector
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

2.0 out of 5 stars Much too small, 31 Dec 2011
I bought this car cover for my wife's Volkswagen Fox, the smallest car in the VW range. Whilst it was the small version of the cover, the car was well within the size recommendations. When trying it on the car, though, we could not get it to cover both the front and rear screens, which was the main point of buying it. I emailed the suppliers and their response just told me to send it back, no reason was given as to why it wouldn't fit. For the cost of it, it is just not worth the trouble of returning it. The product itself seemed ok, it just didn't fit.

5 Star Tape Dispenser Desk Weighted Non-slip Capacity 25mm Width Black - Ref 920136

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 28 Nov 2011
Having endured many Christmases needing three hands to wrap presents up, I decided I needed a tape dispenser, however, searching the shops everything was too feeble or the wrong size. I had also read reviews on products on the internet which suggested there were a lot if similar dispensers there, too. This one, however, seems to fit the bill perfectly, being of sufficient size and weight to do the job well. Fits the 3" Sellotape reels perfectly.