Profile for jubamac > Reviews

Content by jubamac

jubamac

Page: 1 | 2
Master Of War (Master of War 1)
Master Of War (Master of War 1)
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 21 Mar 2014
A long book and a great tale. I enjoyed it very much. Can't find any more books by this author, which is a pity.

The Getaway (Sam Archer  Book 2)
The Getaway (Sam Archer Book 2)
Price: 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars This is ok, 21 Mar 2014
I quite enjoyed it just something missing in the story for me. Though if there was a good offer on the other books in the series I may be tempted!

The Templar's Apprentice
The Templar's Apprentice
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars A good story, 21 Mar 2014
I got this because the offer was too good to miss - it was free!! But pleasantly surprised as I reall got into the tale and enjoyed it. Can't see any other books by this author, which is a pity.

The Templar Vault *** NUMBER ONE BOOK *** (Peter Sparke 1)
The Templar Vault *** NUMBER ONE BOOK *** (Peter Sparke 1)
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this, 21 Mar 2014
Surprised myself by enjoying it more than I thought I would. Had never heard of the author Scott Chapman and was expecting a very ordinary story, but how wrong I was. It was a different slant from the usual 'Templar' themed books and very enjoyable. Have to find other books by this author.

HOMEFRONT FULLY FITTED WASHABLE KING SIZE MATTRESS COVER DUAL CONTROL
HOMEFRONT FULLY FITTED WASHABLE KING SIZE MATTRESS COVER DUAL CONTROL
Offered by Direct Sales
Price: 64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bedtime bliss !!, 31 Dec 2013
Received our king sized blanket 3 days after ordering, and just before christmas too! Well done Amazon. Fits our deep mattress exactly underneath the mattress protector and lower sheet with no lumps by cables or by the controls which hang over the side out of the way, but within reach when needed. Started by using No.2 heat setting for 30mins before getting in, but changed to No.3 for 30mins as took a while to heat up. Though my wife prefers to keep hers at No.2 - so good job this has separate dual controls! But the bliss on climbing into a uniformly heated bed is just wonderful on these cold nights, wish had bought it earlier. Highly recommended.

Genuine Dell 19V 3.16A PA-16 Laptop Power Supply/Charger/AC Adaptor for Dell Inspiron Series 1000, 1200, 1300, 2200, B120, B130 with PC247's 12 month warranty and UK mains lead included.
Offered by PC 247
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 20 Sep 2012
Just what I was looking for. A genuine Dell part to replace my old one which was beginning to show some bare wiring! But at a very reasonable price - and it included a mains lead as well which other suppliers didn't offer. All this and was delivered quickly too, what more can you ask!

The Tami Show [DVD] [2011] [NTSC]
The Tami Show [DVD] [2011] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Various
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh what a fantastic and nostalgic show!!, 10 Aug 2011
I purchased this after reading a rave review in Saga Magazine. And they were so right about it, I really enjoyed this blast from the past. Non stop music from these original rock'n roll performers, and the dancers just tired me out to watch them! Even my children and grandchilren loved watching how it was done in the good old black and white days, compared to today's glossy, edited and mimed shows. All I can say is buy it and enjoy performances from some of the best acts there has ever been.

Home Defence Ant Stop Gun! 800 ml Ready to Use Spray
Home Defence Ant Stop Gun! 800 ml Ready to Use Spray
Offered by Roukenglen UK
Price: 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars It definitely works!!, 10 Aug 2011
Having been plagued with ants under paving stones and in the garden rockery. I can now say, that after lifting each stone and giving ants and their eggs a blast with the spray - they have now all gone!! Really magic stuff this, if you have ants you have to buy it.

Earol Ear Wax Remover Olive Oil Spray 10 ml
Earol Ear Wax Remover Olive Oil Spray 10 ml
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea this!, 7 May 2011
I have used this spray method of keeping my ears clear of wax for 2 years now. Prior to this I used an ear drop dispenser, which was nowhere near as easy to apply as the spray. I have used olive oil ever since a Hospital Consultant advised using it once a week to keep the ears lubricated and free of wax.

Remington R8150 Dual Track Rotary Shaver
Remington R8150 Dual Track Rotary Shaver

4.0 out of 5 stars Getting used to this!, 7 May 2011
After many years of wet shaving, with the odd try out at electric shaving which I found irritated my skin, I wanted a change. I then decided to give an electric shaver a good try out as I was getting impatient with the time and effort it took to have a wet shave in the mornings ( plus the odd nick or two and stemming the blood!) After a long study of the various shavers I went for the Remington R8150 and am glad I did. Yes it took a few days for my skin to get used to this new method of shaving, but it was quicker than I anticipated. I get a good shave, though perhaps not as close as a wet shave, but very happy with the result. The only thing I have found is that my skin has to dry completely (about 20/30mins) after washing my face before I shave, as the shaver does not 'flow' smoothly over the skin if I don't do this, which is a nuisance. Otherwise I am getting used to it and well worth the money so far.

Page: 1 | 2