Profile for Mrs. G. G. Flower > Reviews

Content by Mrs. G. G. Flower

Mrs. G. G. Flower "Fitzgeorge Reviews" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Braun Oral-B EB18-4 3DWhite Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads - Pack of 4

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful adjunct, 16 Sep 2014
Though no substitute for the normal Braun brushes these do add that extra finish to one's teeth and certainly help to keep staining at bay

Microsoft Office Professional 2010 - 32-bit/x64 - English - DVD
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 - 32-bit/x64 - English - DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Overcomplicated but does the job, 4 Feb 2014
I bought this program to replace my earlier version of Office that was no longer supported by Microsoft and did not run well on my 64 bit PC. Installation was straightforward but getting used to the new facilities took overly long. I guess that there are some users who will delight in all the new capabilities but for those of us who essentially only require a set of programs that will facilitate the efficient running of a small business, Office 2010 is overly complicated and as a result I had to spend much time adjusting to the new facilities and setting things up to allow me to use the program with a degree of ease. For me many of the included capabilities will not be used - others of course will have different needs. But the price was good and as I did not wish to subscribe to a program that carried an annual fee and the risk that Microsoft will change matters continually, this was an adequate solution.

Intelliplug - Desktop Version
Intelliplug - Desktop Version
Offered by Hoodmania

5.0 out of 5 stars Saving the PC and Energy, 19 July 2013
This little device makes installing a PC in an environmentally mode so simple. Once installed the PC controls all the items on which the PC is dependent for efficient operation - Printer, Wireless link, Back-up support and other devices. Turning on the PC brings everything to life in a controlled manner and does the same when switching off. As long as it proves to be reliable this littel device will earn its initial investment in spades in a very short time.

Genuine Kitchen Craft Blue Butcher's Stripe Apron with Adjustable Neck Straps
Genuine Kitchen Craft Blue Butcher's Stripe Apron with Adjustable Neck Straps

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic Kitchen, 19 July 2013
It is well made from good quality material but as I have yet to wash it I cannot comment on that aspect. There does seem to be quite a bit of material dressing which may leave a more bedraggled item once washed? It is very flexible due to the adjustable neck strap and seems to be of adequate size for most sizes of "chef" even down to the waist ties. The pockets are on the small side but then what do you need to keep in them when cooking?

Danielle Silver/Chrome UV Finish Pedestal Mirror with Swarovski Elements
Danielle Silver/Chrome UV Finish Pedestal Mirror with Swarovski Elements

3.0 out of 5 stars Make-up assistance, 9 Jun 2013
As one's eyesight deteriorates it becomes more difficult for those of us of the gentle sex to accurately apply our make-up. This very reasonably priced mirror offers an effective solution as long as you can stand it on a sufficiently high surface - and therein lies my criticism. It needs a height adjustment to be really useful - but I suppose that would push up the price. So either stoop to peer into the magnifying side or find a eye-high shelf somewhere in your home! I cannot say how the mirror will last with age but so far that aspect is good.

Pyrex Glass Measuring Jug, 1L
Pyrex Glass Measuring Jug, 1L

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Aid, 9 Jun 2013
An essential in any kitchen in my view and this larger size copes with all recipe demands. It is substantial (unless you drop it on a hard floor!), dishwasher proof and very clearly marked in both Imperial and Metric measures.

KEEDOX® DVB-T USB TV RTL-SDR FM+DAB Radio Tuner Receiver Stick Realtek RTL2832U+R820T
Offered by Hossen

1.0 out of 5 stars Nifty product but zero support, 9 Jun 2013
I bought this with the intention of using my PC when the TV was in use by others. In the event after installing it I needed an authorization code but none was provided. I contacted the S/W supplier but they referred me to the manufacturer. Having written twice to them by Email and having had no response I am left with a useless product and a waste of money. Steer clear!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2014 12:55 PM GMT

SET OF 2 JAPANESE STYLE SUSHI ROLL MAKER BAMBOO ROLLING ROLLER MAT PREPARATION EQUIPMENT 24 x 24cm
Offered by i.Lifeuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Making Sushi, 9 Jun 2013
Rather than buy I decided to try to make my own sushi and these mats were fundamental to creating professional looking results. The mat helped enormously and even my first attempt was presentable. After a little practice I was turning out quite professional products and of course the taste experience was far superior to the shop bought alternative. I felt quite proud of myself and now feel that suchi is well within my experience compass.

Ever Build 30ml Bostik 10 minute Hard Plastic Adhesive
Ever Build 30ml Bostik 10 minute Hard Plastic Adhesive
Offered by MasterPlastics

4.0 out of 5 stars Securing difficult plastics, 27 Jan 2013
It does the job very well as long as you can identify the type of plastic that you wish to secure. Sadly manufacturers do make it clear what each type of plastic is and so to an extent there is a degree of "suck it and see". But for the right type of plastic it is brilliant and provides a mend that looks stronger than any surrounding material

Schläfer 281815 Replacement Rolling Implement for Toilet Paper Holder "Standard" White

4.0 out of 5 stars Maintaining a built in loo-roll dispenser, 27 Jan 2013
When the spring loaded spindle of my Ideal Standard built in loo roll holder broke after years of service, this device came to my rescue. I am not sure that it is as sturdy as the original - that will be proved over time, but it does the job perfectly and seems to meet all normal demands. At least I have avoided undesirable and expensive replacement of the original holder.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4