Profile for B. Walsham > Reviews

Who Plays Wins
Who Plays Wins
Price: 7.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Richard Stilgoe, 18 May 2011
This review is from: Who Plays Wins (Audio CD)
My wife went to hear Richard Stilgoe give a talk and was so impressed she made me buy his CDs - No complaints.

Super B Multi Freewheel Remover Shimano SRAM Sunrace
Super B Multi Freewheel Remover Shimano SRAM Sunrace
Offered by E-BikesDirect
Price: 6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be without one, 8 Nov 2010
I bought a replacement shimano sprocket for my spare wheel, which had an oldish 5 speed sprocket - which would not come off! I then bought this sprocket remover & 10 seconds later, the old sprocket was off. Superb.

Shimano Tourney 6 Speed Mountain Bike ScrewOn Freewheel MFTZ06
Shimano Tourney 6 Speed Mountain Bike ScrewOn Freewheel MFTZ06
Offered by E-BikesDirect
Price: 5.28

4.0 out of 5 stars 6-speed sprocket, 8 Nov 2010
Needed to duplicate sprocket on existing bad terrain wheel on to a road wheel - did exactly that.

Panasonic KX-TG8521EB DECT Single Digital Cordless Phone Set with Answer Machine - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars DECT Phone, 26 Sep 2010
Panasonic DECT phones are brilliant. I now have two bases and 5 phones. Really good and simple, too. Cannot recommend them too highly!

Philips HQ171 Coolskin Moisturising Gel Cartridges (Pack of 5)
Philips HQ171 Coolskin Moisturising Gel Cartridges (Pack of 5)
Offered by bargainunlimited
Price: 7.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Coolskin moisturiser, 30 Aug 2010
I had replaced my Philips Coolskin razor with a newer type - but my wife has kept complaining about my shaves. I fuond I could still get the sachets for my old razor - which I now use again. No more complaints!

The Kill Call
The Kill Call
by Stephen Booth
Price: 6.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Getting blacker, 22 July 2010
This review is from: The Kill Call (Paperback)
Originally, we liked Stephen Booth's writing & his first books were excellent. Later products have become increasingly black and this one is no exception. For my taste there is too much introspection and too little crime thriller.

Tower 4355 6 Litre Pressure Cooker
Tower 4355 6 Litre Pressure Cooker

4.0 out of 5 stars Pressure cookers, 23 Feb 2010
Very good piece of equipment. Simple and effective. A better cooker than my previous Prestige models.

Samsung LE40A455 - 40" Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV - With Freeview - White
Samsung LE40A455 - 40" Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV - With Freeview - White

4.0 out of 5 stars 40" LCD T/V, 23 Feb 2010
I wanted a 40" T/V in white and this was one of the few I could find. The picture quality is superb, but watch out for the rear facing speakers - I backed mine into a corner and the sound became very muffled. The built in Freeview works very well.

Everbuild WAT5 Water Seal 402 5L
Everbuild WAT5 Water Seal 402 5L
Price: 16.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Water seal for external stoneware, 23 Feb 2010
Bought a garden ornament which had a hidden requirement for a water seal to be added. This product was applied over 3 years ago and the statue still looks in pristine condition - I can say no more!

Salus RT500 Programmable Room Thermostat
Salus RT500 Programmable Room Thermostat
Offered by Energy Efficient Systems
Price: 34.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Room stat, 23 Feb 2010
Attractive looking, versatile, programmable room thermostat. Has simple software to set 5+2 days weekly program, and allows set temp to vary for 5 sectors of the day. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3