Profile for L. Malikoff-johnston > Reviews

Content by L. Malikoff-jo...

L. Malikoff-johnston (UK)

Four Sure
Four Sure

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Scooch, 20 April 2007
This review is from: Four Sure (Audio CD)
It is now 7 years down the line from some of these reviews so I thought I would update you all on the progress of this group. Fast forward to 2007 and having heard that Scooch are to represent us at the Eurovision Song Contest in May I decided to check them out by purchasing their one and only album which was on a reissue in a major store.

All I can say is that these guys have been severely underrated and that this album is surely one of the best pop albums I have ever heard. Reminiscent of ABBA, but with a style of its own, fantastic harmonies, great, catchy songs, amazing energy, this music dazzles and the CD is playing constantly in my car. I have not tired of these songs in two weeks. So go on buy the album (quite rare I believe) and listen. You won't be disappointed in the slightest. These guys are set to go places. I can't wait until the next album. If you only buy one album this year, let this be it-you might have to search around to obtain it, but it will be more than worth it I can assure you.

Favourite Things
Favourite Things
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkling Debut Album from Connie Fisher, 15 Oct. 2006
This review is from: Favourite Things (Audio CD)
There is nothing more to say really other than this album has never been off my CD player since I bought it last week. Wow! What a debut from Connie. It only goes to show that she is destined for great things. Highly recommended-go on, give it a go. You won't be disappointed. Well done Connie!!!