Profile for Dora > Reviews

Content by Dora

Dora

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
30 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 17 Sep 2014
Well. What can I say. I am 38, never been pregnant before. Bought them to find out when is my ovulation. I got pregnant using them in my first cycle. Highly recommended.

Womens Leather Comfy Fit Comfort Flower Shoes
Womens Leather Comfy Fit Comfort Flower Shoes

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 27 May 2013
This shoes are very soft, pretty and light. But be aware, if you have quite wide feet, you may find them not 100% comfortable. My feet are wide, and I thought, this shoes will be perfect. It's dificult to find the right shoes on market. They still not wide enough, and both my feet are sore, when I am wearing them. I would not buy them anymore.

EDIT: bursted after about 4 months. Rubbish.

Dreamscene Barolo Duvet Cover Set, Fuchsia, Single
Dreamscene Barolo Duvet Cover Set, Fuchsia, Single
Offered by Brooklyn Trading Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks pretty but...., 9 April 2013
Very thin material. Poor quality duvet cover set, has teared apart after few months, hardly used. Disappointed. I wouldn't buy it again.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Just pretty pattern, 25 Mar 2013
This "leather" Iphone 4/4s world peace lady magnetic flip case Its pretty, but... It has a folding in the middle, all around, looks like it's fabric was folded. I would not buy it again. Not bother to send it back.

Sports Exercise Wooden Handle Blue White Black Skip Rope 7.5 Ft
Sports Exercise Wooden Handle Blue White Black Skip Rope 7.5 Ft

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality is adequate its price, 11 Dec 2012
This sport exercise wooden handle skip rope comes in chinese package, with some chinese signs, looks like a toy for children. Wooden handles having lots of cracks. It really looks cheap. I dont think it will last for a long time. Dont buy this for a child, as it smells badly.

Ladies Smooth Knit Black Fringed Fashion Scarf With Sparkly Blue Glitter Thread
Ladies Smooth Knit Black Fringed Fashion Scarf With Sparkly Blue Glitter Thread
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 28 Nov 2012
This is a really nice scarf. Good quality, smooth, and soft with sparkly thread. Looks very pretty, I hope it will stay fine after washing.

Kong Kickeroo Pattern 2
Kong Kickeroo Pattern 2
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Winner!, 7 Nov 2012
This review is from: Kong Kickeroo Pattern 2 (Misc.)
This toy its a product of the year! My cat absolutely love it! She could smell the catnip before I opened box. Now she sleeping on that Kickeroo, licking it, etc. Fantastic, highly recommended.

Hot Pink Flower Discs Chandelier Ceiling Light Urban Chic Easy Fit
Hot Pink Flower Discs Chandelier Ceiling Light Urban Chic Easy Fit
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Pinky, 6 Nov 2012
This hot pink flower chandelier is really hot! I bought it for my kichen. It looks absolutely great. I am very pleased with it. Nice, bright colour, good quality. Great.

CatIt Senses Play Circuit
CatIt Senses Play Circuit

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but...., 6 Nov 2012
This review is from: CatIt Senses Play Circuit (Misc.)
Its a really nice interactive toy. Unfortunately not nice enough for my cat. She just doesnt care about it. Watching, when I'm moving the ball inside. If your cat doesnt like balls- dont buy this product, to avoid disappointment. I was thinking it will keep her busy, but- no. Not interested at all. Shame.

Dreamscene Ava Single Duvet Cover Set, Black
Dreamscene Ava Single Duvet Cover Set, Black
Offered by Brooklyn Trading Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreamscene, 5 Nov 2012
This duvet cover is described as a black and white. But I dont know where is white colour gone? This pattern is a greyish, but definitely not white. Not the best quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3