Profile for Dora > Reviews

Content by Dora

Dora

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Baby Jogger Child Tray (Single)
Baby Jogger Child Tray (Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2016
Fits perfectly my Baby Jogger City Mini.

PRAM PUSHCHAIR BUGGY HAND WARMER MUFFS NATURAL sheep WOOL (owl)
PRAM PUSHCHAIR BUGGY HAND WARMER MUFFS NATURAL sheep WOOL (owl)

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a really pretty, and warm hand muff, 16 Jan. 2016
Its a really pretty, and warm hand muff. However the middle velcro keeps opening all the time. Not too strong.

Ladies & Girls Knitted Festive Warm Slippers With Cosy Faux Fur Lining Size 3 to 8 UK - XMAS CHRISTMAS GIFT SLIPPERS
Offered by sakclothing
Price: £2.95 - £5.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice but broke, 19 Dec. 2014
Had to edit my review. Unfortunately slippers lasted only 4 weeks, hardly used. Rubbish.

EDIT.

The slippers are very nice. Great stuff for this money. However they are quite small, so if you wanna buy them, get the size bigger.

30 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 17 Sept. 2014
Well. What can I say. I am 38, never been pregnant before. Bought them to find out when is my ovulation. I got pregnant using them in my first cycle. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 27 May 2013
This shoes are very soft, pretty and light. But be aware, if you have quite wide feet, you may find them not 100% comfortable. My feet are wide, and I thought, this shoes will be perfect. It's dificult to find the right shoes on market. They still not wide enough, and both my feet are sore, when I am wearing them. I would not buy them anymore.

EDIT: bursted after about 4 months. Rubbish.

Dreamscene Barolo Duvet Cover Set, Fuchsia, Single
Dreamscene Barolo Duvet Cover Set, Fuchsia, Single

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks pretty but...., 9 April 2013
Very thin material. Poor quality duvet cover set, has teared apart after few months, hardly used. Disappointed. I wouldn't buy it again.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Just pretty pattern, 25 Mar. 2013
This "leather" Iphone 4/4s world peace lady magnetic flip case Its pretty, but... It has a folding in the middle, all around, looks like it's fabric was folded. I would not buy it again. Not bother to send it back.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sports Exercise Wooden Handle Blue White Black Skip Rope 7.5 Ft
Sports Exercise Wooden Handle Blue White Black Skip Rope 7.5 Ft

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality is adequate its price, 11 Dec. 2012
This sport exercise wooden handle skip rope comes in chinese package, with some chinese signs, looks like a toy for children. Wooden handles having lots of cracks. It really looks cheap. I dont think it will last for a long time. Dont buy this for a child, as it smells badly.

Ladies Smooth Knit Black Fringed Fashion Scarf With Sparkly Blue Glitter Thread
Ladies Smooth Knit Black Fringed Fashion Scarf With Sparkly Blue Glitter Thread
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 28 Nov. 2012
This is a really nice scarf. Good quality, smooth, and soft with sparkly thread. Looks very pretty, I hope it will stay fine after washing.

Kong Kickeroo Pattern 2
Kong Kickeroo Pattern 2
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Winner!, 7 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Kong Kickeroo Pattern 2 (Misc.)
This toy its a product of the year! My cat absolutely love it! She could smell the catnip before I opened box. Now she sleeping on that Kickeroo, licking it, etc. Fantastic, highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3