Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (East Hampshire, UK)

Remote Wireless Microphone Headset Stage Mic Receiver
Remote Wireless Microphone Headset Stage Mic Receiver
Offered by LG Supply
Price: 7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and does the trick, 23 July 2014
Taught a class with it last week and it worked beautifully. Easy to setup. Headset is a little flimsy but you get for what you pay. Overall, not a bad buy for the price.

Hardpressed (The Hacker Series Book 2)
Hardpressed (The Hacker Series Book 2)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the 1st book, 28 May 2014
Excellent story. Strong characters. I stayed up until 4.30am finishings the book. I can't wait for the 3rd one.

A definite 'must read' book if 50 shades of grey was your thing. The sex / BDSM is not as dramatic as 50 shades so if you didn't like the BDSM on 50 shades, this is definitely a better read. Enjoy it because I certainly did!

A Rogue's Proposal (Cynster Novels)
A Rogue's Proposal (Cynster Novels)
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable but I preferred the other Cynster Novels, 18 Sep 2012
Here I go again...this the my 4th collection of the Cynster Novel! Although they are rather expensive to download onto my kindle (4.49 per book), I cannot bear the thought of missing out on the story.

Stephanie Lauren is very good at making the Cynster men so sexy. Demon Cynster is cool!! A little too cool for me though, plus he worries too much about what the fashionable society will say. The story does revolve round the horse racing syndicate and breeders. Less love scenes when compared to Richard Cynster's story ( Book 3). Enjoyable but I preferred Ms Laurens' last three Cynster books more. However, I would still recommend this book......

Scandal's Bride (Cynster Novels)
Scandal's Bride (Cynster Novels)
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Defintely recommend this!!, 18 Sep 2012
The 3rd Cynster Novel in my collection!! It is getting expensive! Wish they were cheaper to download.

Still....I can't say I don't enjoy them! Stephanie Laurens is very good at making the story so addictive. This story is set in Scotland and lots of talk about the believe in The Lady and her worshippers. Very interesting! The believe in the healing spirit and the use of herbs and spices to cure sickness makes it all quite believable how people used to lived! Love the sex scenes too!! They are hot, hot and gets hotter each time.....

I will definitely be continuing to read the Cynster Novels and all of Ms Laurens books!

A Rake's Vow (Cynster Novels)
A Rake's Vow (Cynster Novels)
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read!, 18 Sep 2012
This is the second Stephanie Laurens book in my collection. Was recommended the Cynster Novel in a one of my workout classes. Checked it out on my kindle store and decided to download the 1st Cynster Novel ( Devil's Bride). Now, I am on my 2nd Cynster Novel. Just wish they were not so expensive to download. At 4.49 per book...with so many Cynster Novels to go through, it is a little steep. Eventhough the read is very enjoyable, I almost wish I had not started!

The story is good! Very steamy, hot and erotic! Love the Cynster men! They are all so hunky, strong and sexy! Definitely an enjoyable read if you like the regency romance.

Devil's Bride (Cynster Novels)
Devil's Bride (Cynster Novels)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable!, 18 Sep 2012
I love it! Can't wait to read Stephanie Laurens' other books and the rest of the Cynster Novels! Just could not put my kindle down to do some ironing or housework!! It is so so addictive!! Hmm...very sexy too! Lots of hot and steamy erotic scenes, definitely not for the younger readers.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super value for money, 28 Mar 2010
Fantastic service. Prompt delivery and I got a gift too. Fleece is very suitable for warming up in when doing excercise, also great looking as casual wear. I love it!