Profile for M P London > Reviews

Content by M P London

M P London (UK)

Siberian 100% Down -All Seasons AnyTog King Bed Duvets (13.5 Tog)
Siberian 100% Down -All Seasons AnyTog King Bed Duvets (13.5 Tog)
Offered by Kensingtons

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice duvet, 18 Nov 2013
I have had this duvet on my bed for 3 weeks now. It is light, warm and no down coming out. I love it.Id does not smell either.
Therefore I put it from box to bed straight away. It came with a nice bag where I will store it during the summer. Delivery was fast. I had to return the previous duvet because i bought a single by mistake. I was disappointed because I had to pay the return costs but it was entirely my fault. Return was smooth. no problems. i recommend this product.

Philips HD9220/20 Airfryer Healthier Oil Free Fryer, Black
Philips HD9220/20 Airfryer Healthier Oil Free Fryer, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 18 Nov 2013
I bought this about 8-9 months ago. I am satisfied with it. Initially I tried to fry with no oil at all and the result was not great. I now add a tea spoon olive oil to whatever I am going to fry and the results are very good. Of course, deep fry is tastier but not healthy. I am pleased with the fact that my house if not filled with frying smell and that the machine is very easy to clean. it also heaths up very quickly. I do recommend it. I want to buy one for my mum. the only downside is the price!!

Fujitsu Lifebook AH512 15.6-inch Laptop (Black) - (Intel Celeron 1000M 1.8GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB Hard Disk, DVDRW SM, Intel HD Graphics, Intel Centrino N2230 802.11b/g/n WLAN, Bluetooth v4.0, HD Webcam, Windows 8 64-Bit)

4.0 out of 5 stars very good laptop for this price, 25 Sep 2013
I have bought this laptop over 2 months ago. I am very happy with it. It is fast and is ready for use as soon as you switch it on. As other reviews say: Windows 8 is a bit annoying.
Other annoying thing is a beeping coming from the laptop from time to time. I could not understand what it is. May be the mouse pointer and I was not able to stop it. The other thing that I do not like is that you have to insert your password every time you start the computer. There must be a way to change this but I am not a very technical person. I have noticed that the color from they keyboard keys has started to fade. I am disappointed as my previous samsung is still intact after 4 years of intense use.
In general I am satisfied. I could not find a similar laptop for this price.

Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Offered by PreisCompany

4.0 out of 5 stars nice mouse, 15 Oct 2010
I find this mouse very nice. Worked as soon as plugged in. It is light, does not get stuck.It is not a laptop mouse so it is quite confortable to hold.
No issues or complaints up to now.

Boston Guitar Tuner: Digital Tuner to suit Acoustic / Electric Guitar or Bass
Boston Guitar Tuner: Digital Tuner to suit Acoustic / Electric Guitar or Bass
Offered by Dangleberry Music

2.0 out of 5 stars only works sometimes, 15 Oct 2010
I have one of these. It does not work all the times.
the light jumps quickly from b to # and most of the time is fixed on b...
I do not reccomend this

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality strings, 31 Aug 2009
I guess you get what you pay for.
Poor quality. anonimous sound and easily broken.
after one day 3 strings were broken

Encore EA255OFT Natural Wood Electro Acoustic Guitar Outfit
Encore EA255OFT Natural Wood Electro Acoustic Guitar Outfit

2.0 out of 5 stars not very good quality guitar, 31 Aug 2009
the strings are vibrating as the bridge has been wrongly set.
there are problems with the sixth string in particular. I have already sent one giuitar back but the new one has got the same problem. It is probably a good instrument to start learning how to play but cannot really be used to play decent pieces.