Profile for Ailblantyre > Reviews

simplehuman BT1071 Foldaway Squeegee, Rust Proof with Foldaway Handle
simplehuman BT1071 Foldaway Squeegee, Rust Proof with Foldaway Handle
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplehuman shower squeegee, 10 Aug 2014
Just what I would expect from simple human - great! Finishes the shower cabinet off with my corner shelving pole.

The Breckton Trilogy: All Three Books of the Breckton Trilogy
The Breckton Trilogy: All Three Books of the Breckton Trilogy
Price: 1.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read. Sadness and happiness all covered, 4 July 2014
Very good read. Sadness and happiness all covered.

Zanussi Dishwasher Cutlery Basket Cage (White)
Zanussi Dishwasher Cutlery Basket Cage (White)
Offered by Spares4Appliances
Price: 5.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Great replacement for burst one.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy!, 4 July 2014
What a heart wrenching yet can't -put-it-down book. A very good buy!

NIV Bible
NIV Bible
Price: 4.27

5.0 out of 5 stars what better book than this, 31 May 2014
This review is from: NIV Bible (Kindle Edition)
Rules for life. Literal interpretation can sometimes make people too rigid in their beliefs and make others think them fanatics!

Twelve Years a Slave
Twelve Years a Slave
Price: 0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opener, 8 April 2014
I had already seen the film and wasn't sure whether that would spoil it for me. I needn't have worried, it was still a great read. I had not realised just how badly slaves were treated. I shed many tears at times it was so moving.

Where Memories Go: Why Dementia Changes Everything
Where Memories Go: Why Dementia Changes Everything
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What an insight into Dementia, 8 April 2014
Because I am used to seeing Sally Magnusson on television, as I read it, it was as if she was reading it to me. An honest account of the effect on families. Couldn't put it down just had to keep reading. It brought me to tears many times through it.

Every Day with Jesus One Year NIV Bible
Every Day with Jesus One Year NIV Bible
Price: 17.16

5.0 out of 5 stars One Year Bible, 8 April 2014
I have used Every Day With Jesus notes for many years and enjoyed them. This purchase allows all the good points of the other notes but is taking me through the Bible methodically as well. It still contains the commentary for each day and give passages for further reading. I have always intended reading the complete Bible from cover to cover and have never done so. This totally does the job of taking me through it. Each day takes you through passages of Old Testament, Proverbs, Psalms and Gospel at the moment. A great buy.

simplehuman - tension shower caddy, stainless steel + anodised aluminium - 5 year warranty
Price: 90.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tension Shower Caddy, 2 Mar 2014
This is more than I could have hoped for! Easy to install, the shelves allow plenty of very tidy storage and it looks SO smart in the shower. Being stainless it should never rust. I had done lots of homework looking for something like this on the internet.There were other cheaper makes. This one was a bit pricey but so well worth the money.

Friedland 200m D914 Libra Plus Wirefree Portable Chime and Push
Friedland 200m D914 Libra Plus Wirefree Portable Chime and Push
Price: 36.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Door chimes, 4 Mar 2013
This door chime kit was very easy to fit. I was replacing bell which had died on me. The bell push outside was very easy to fit. The chimes were very easy to fit, covering the original area on wall. Also there is a choice of chime sounds and sound level. I do not need the portability but tried it very successfully. Bit dearer than some others but well worth the money!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3