Profile for Mrs L M Bolt > Reviews

Content by Mrs L M Bolt

Mrs L M Bolt

A Harry Situation (The Coach's Boys Series Book 3)
A Harry Situation (The Coach's Boys Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to put down, 3 July 2014
I am thoroughly enjoying this series of books. They are easy to read and I get caught up with the characters. This particular book made me thoughtful as my son had leukaemia too and the eating issues bought back memories, good and bad! I love the fact that you get to hear about the other characters in the following books, so you get the find out a bit about what happens next for the people you have just been reading about as well as looking forward to the next tale.

The Billionaire's Kiss (Scandal, Inc Book 2)
The Billionaire's Kiss (Scandal, Inc Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 19 May 2014
I very quickly got caught up in the characters of this story, not realising that it is in fact book 2. That didn't matter though and now I'm going to read the first one and look to see if the new book due this spring, is out yet.

Universal converter free: Converts all units of measurement
Universal converter free: Converts all units of measurement

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Mar. 2014
I needed to convert some weight measurements for a recipe, within 5 minutes I had found the app, downloaded it converted oz's to grams and started cooking! So easy. I've since used it for changing inches into centimetres. I'd recommend it to anyone.

In The Moment (Moments Book 1)
In The Moment (Moments Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Engrossing!, 2 Jan. 2014
I quickly got involved in Sam and Laurant`s story and found it hard to put down. The love scenes were believable and fun. I shall be looking for the next instalment soon as I have finished this review!

The Lady and the Cowboy
The Lady and the Cowboy

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 9 Oct. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, maybe not the most intricate plot but sometimes I like to read something entertaining that I don't have to think too hard about. This ticked the boxes and during a night when I couldn't sleep it passed the hours very pleasantly and surprisingly quickly.

Almost Perfect (Perfect Trilogy Book 1)
Almost Perfect (Perfect Trilogy Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A really smooth read, 28 Aug. 2013
I instantly got into the characters and couldn't wait to find out what happened, so kept reading! Although I knew the outcome would be a happy ending, it kept me hooked and I liked the fact that the love scenes weren't too explicit, sometimes less is more. Looking forward to reading the next one in the trilogy.

The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)
The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars The one you can't put down, 27 Jun. 2013
I had this only kindle for quite a while before I started reading but I was missing out on a very good read. It kept pushing me to read more, as the twists and turns of the plot unfolded. I am now going to download The one you Fear, to read what happens next.

To Hell And Back: An Autobiography
To Hell And Back: An Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh vs cry, 10 May 2013
Having just been to Birmingham to see the last tour I was itching to read about the legend. I was not disappointed. At times I was belly laughing, amazed (mostly at all the concussions!) and incensed at the treatment by record companies. I was sad when I came to the end and hope he does a second book to bring us up to the present day.