Profile for Miss K. Newton > Reviews

Content by Miss K. Newton

Miss K. Newton "another truth seeker" (West Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Organic Chlorella Tablets 300 x 500mg Pyrenoidosa Tabs with Broken Cell Wall - Certified Organic by the Soil Association
Offered by PINK SUN Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 April 2016
Excellent. Very satisfied customer :)

New Era Number 12 Silica 240 Tablets
New Era Number 12 Silica 240 Tablets
Offered by All Mall Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars 12 tablets per day seems like a lot to take when you're taking other supplements ..., 15 April 2016
12 tablets per day seems like a lot to take when you're taking other supplements too even though they do dissolve easily under the tongue. Whilst there's nothing wrong with the product what so ever I think personally I'll try Silica in a liquid form next time just because 4 tablets 3 times a day (12 in total) is a bit much for me. I do like the small size of the tablets though & that they are easy to swallow & they do dissolve quickly too

Angel Therapy Oracle Cards
Angel Therapy Oracle Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful deck, 11 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Angel Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
I bought these cards as a replacement for my old angel card deck that were starting to fall apart from being so over-used! And I am pleased I did as I see them as being an upgrade on the Doreen Virtue angel message cards I had previously as these are more spiritually indepth & with more specific messages. These cards are not angel cards as such...although some cards do have pictures & messages from archangels on them, but are indeed Angel Therapy cards.

I would say that these cards are ideal for spiritually minded people who have been on some sort of spiritual path for some time & therefore will already have the knowledge of things such as chakras, protection, ascended masters, energy work etc, only because the messages will make more sense to such individuals & these cards in my opinion are specifically designed for those of us who are Lightworkers or work in spiritual service to others- or at least are working towards the fulfillment of that.

The cards are very beautiful with lovely pictures & gold edging round the sides. I especially love the accompanying booklet since it not only contains the specific message of each card it also contains action steps for each message which we can all follow to truly receive the therapy side of the message whatever it may be at the specific time. This is empowering for the individual using them as it gives us the ability to overcome or make progress regarding whatever situation we may be dealing with by following the action steps.

OPENING OF THE TEMPLE DOORS
OPENING OF THE TEMPLE DOORS
by Elizabeth Clare Prophet

5.0 out of 5 stars Letters from the Ascended Masters, 21 Sept. 2010
This book is a compilation of messages from 11 Ascended Masters also known as Chohans of the Rays. Each who has won their own God victory (ascended into Heaven) & now serve on one of the God Rays of Light as teachers in service to mankind. Since each of the Chohans teachs on a specific ray they give us a teaching of the ray & also invite us to attend their etheric temples or retreats in our soul bodies so we can learn more during these nightly visits to the retreats on the etheric plane according to the God qualities and flame we are currently working on trying to master or balance. It is a book of interest to any sincere spiritual seeker who is working on God mastery & the manifestation of the Christ conscioussness themselves in this lifetime and who consider themselves devoted to the Will of God (because that is the true meaning of spirituality). The masters inviting us to come visit their universities of the spirit to learn more include El Morya, Kuthumi, Hilarion, Serapis Bey, Jesus Christ, Saint Germain, Lady Nada, Lord Lanto, the Maya Chohan as well as including a message from the recently ascended master Lanello. This book is a personal invitation to your soul directly from the masters offering you the opportunity to come study & learn at each of these sacred temples held within the etheric realms that are not widely known about outside of the circles of teachings of the Great White Brotherhood. I would recommend this book to any chela who wishes to use their nightly sleep time more productively to assist with further spiritual growth
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2013 1:16 PM BST

The Crystal Children: A Guide to the Newest Generation of Psychic and Sensitive Children
by Doreen Virtue PhD

4.0 out of 5 stars a good overview of the incoming Crystal children, 21 Sept. 2010
A brief guide to the special qualties and abilities of the new crystal children which gives us more understanding of the needs & requirements of these special children. They are in fact highly evolved souls who have a close connection with God and the angelic realm & therefore they are born to parents who are already spiritual because it is a nessecity for them to be able to harness their already inherent God given gifts. Includes many stories and examples of their unique gifts and talents from parents of these special souls as well as words from the children themselves, such as their telepathic abilities and reading the minds & emotions of the people who they come into contact with. Not so much an in depth book on the subject however it does cover all the areas in which the crystal children have special affinites with and the areas of interest. Overall an easy & highly enjoyable read. Some of the stories from the parents are indeed very heart warming & brought a few tears to my eyes to read of the words beauty and of truth these beautiful children of such a young age have said concerning the angels, God & Jesus. Matters that are always close to my heart.

Soul Mates and Twin Flames: The Spiritual Dimension of Love and Relationships (Pocket Books)
by Elizabeth Clare Prophet

5.0 out of 5 stars I have found my twin flame! Thank you I love you so much Elizabeth Clare Prophet my beautiful teacher :), 19 Dec. 2009
I have never been happier! This book is brilliant! In fact it is not just this book alone that will lead you to your twin flame if that's what you want to find. Only those totally committed to service to God & humankind ever will ever meet up with their twin flame in this life time. As twin flames are only attracted or find each other when your heart is alive with the sacred love fire of God. Oh Life IS one Sacred journey! I would also like to add that there is never a love so true & so pure as the love between twin flames! It is a great blessing indeed! I have faithfully given the decree's for some time, not only the ones in this book but I have been invoking the violet flame & surrendering my ego daily. After some time this has lead me to my twin flame & I have never been so in love or realized just how much power love has in the world. I have awakened to my true purpose! I would highly reccommend this book to those of you who are on the true inner spiritual path & if you like my words then I am sure you are on this same path therefore you have the potential to do the same. Awaken God within you & you will know true love.

Lords of the Seven Rays: Mirror of Consciousness
Lords of the Seven Rays: Mirror of Consciousness
by Mark L. Prophet

5.0 out of 5 stars For serious students of the Masters, 19 Oct. 2009
This book is a wonderful addition to any spiritual persons library! It is a fount of Holy Wisdom & is imbued with the Love of the Holy Spirit!!! Each time I re-read sections of it I discover or find some new deeper meaning than before! An excellent book & detailed introduction to each of the Chohans of the Seven Rays of God's spiritual Light as well as the Maya Chohan of the eight ray. The 1st section of the book introduces us to the Lords of the rays & their gifts, talents & specialitiys as well as giving us a detailed overview of their many previous lifetimes & acheivements upon the Earth when they were working towards the mastery of their specific Ray/path in service to God & humankind.
The 2nd section of the book includes dictations & teachings from each of the 7 Lords as well as the Maya Chohan for each of the specific Rays of Gods Light.
This book is for serious spiritual students whos purpose is also the mastery upon any of these God rays. Those of us who know that our life belongs to God & therefore is already on the (inner) path working towards the manifestation of our own personal Christhood. Therefore this book is for the advanced or advancing spiritual students who desire to make further progress on the path of self-transformation & come up even higher in consciousness than that what you have acheived already. I'm sure those of you who lead spiritual lives & revere the ascended masters & their teachings will find this book to be as invalueable as do I.

No More Secrets, No More Lies: A Handbook to Starseed Awakening (No More Secrets, No More Lies)
by Patricia Cori

5.0 out of 5 stars Let the light of the truth empower you!, 21 July 2008
The 3rd leg of the 'Sirian Revelations' trilogy following 'The Cosmos of Soul' & 'Atlantis Rising'.

No more secrets, no more lies sheds further light to uncover the last untruths of darkness which have been & are being used against us to try & prevent us from realising & recognizing are own TRUE Heritage as multi-dimensional beings & brothers & sisters of the Universal family of light.

Part 1: Light Upon Darkness - Reveals the history, origins & dark nature of the power 'Elite', a minority of 2000 top secret government overlords who STILL manage to rule over the entire planet! Their very secret & dark motives to control all of the Earth's resources & enslave the human race are finally brought to light in this section which uncovers the many dark aspects of this plan. The evidence of the success they have already acheived towards the fulfillment of their plans suddenly becomes very clear when you reflect on the current state of world events. The world is NOT the free world you have been lead to believe! This 3D reality you consider real is the distorted version that has been moulded for you by those who wish to own & control you! Light upon darkness makes clear to us that there is an ongoing 'stealth' war being played against humanity which has been very cleverly constructed & disguised behind 'smoke screens' of illusions & deceit. This is the TRUTH WE ALL NEED to KNOW! This is the truth that will EMPOWER you - to stand up for yourself & all that you belief in! The government does NOT serve the people - it serves it's own selfish wealth & power-hungry motives which are not for the highest good of the ALL. They are AGAINST you in EVERYWAY! Tax payers money goes towards funding wars, space exploration & aircraft (keeping any discoveries to themselves), creating & mass producing weapons of mass destruction, biological warfare & creation virus's in secret laborities which are then tested on the unsuspecting people. Technologies exist around the Earth's orbit which transmit inaudible frequencies directed at us - provoking negative emotions & mental states within us such as fear & despair! The book will eloborate even further the full extent of their crimes against humanity! (oh yes there's more!) Does this sound like a people serving government to you? If the world is to become a better place the government are the worst people for the job!!! The light of humanity (over 6 billion of us- the majority) is realized & made stronger in the light of the truth. The ruling Elite (the minority) are out numbered & our time of being enslaved & held captive in society is almost up! This information is the very catalyst for major change & reformation on the global level! It is US - THE PEOPLE who will do this. In the Light of this shocking Truth humanity can & MUST unite in Truth, Love, Light & Brotherhood taking back the control, the power, the Earth herself & all that was originally ours. Who needs a government anymore anyway? They do nothing to serve the greater good of humanity - so why do we allow their darkness to rule over it? This book may awaken extreme passion & the spirit warrior within you. There will be no more secrets no more lies - you will finally know the truth & won't be easily fooled again! You will certainly want to abolish the government after reading this so long as you're not of the dark persuasion! The Anarchist within you will be awakened along with the Light & Love for humanity, for our Earth mother planet & her exquisite beauty & of God/Goddess all that is and the Love within our flaming hearts.

Exploring Atlantis, No I
Exploring Atlantis, No I
by Frank Alper

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 of 3 of the best books you will ever find on Atlantis!, 25 Mar. 2008
This is the 1st book from the trilogy of Frank Alpers Exploring Atlantis series. The books are now out of print since they were wrote in the 1980's & can be difficult to come by, though I'm fortunate enough to have all 3 of them.
The majority of the information (like all the Exploring Atlantis books) is channelled through Frank which explains the real truth of how highly evolved the majority of people living in Atlantis really were. They were far more spiritually evolved & technologically advanced yet 'in tune' with the Earth & the Universe than todays mockery of a civilization, who are so disconnected from the source!
The book explains how the Atlanteans were devoted to the use of quartz crystals & explains the importance & purpose of the Healing Temple, the Temple Of Dolphins & the Temple Of Sound which were in existence at the time.
We're given much information on crystals & their uses in healing as well as valuble healing tools such as healing patterns using crystals which we can use to correct our own energy flows within our bodies both physical & spritual. We're also given the ancient atlantean chants which were once used for growth, healing, spiritual communication & various other purposes.
With this book we really begin to get a true picture of the almost forgotten land of Atlantis which now lies beneath the Atlantic ocean. It teaches (or reminds) us of how humankind once existed & also explains how it's destruction finally came about. We learn of their communication methods, psychic surgery, the people & their caste (or class) system, ceremonies held within the temples, the Divine Order, healing procedures, moral codes & social structures, reaching One's Truth & how they dealt with crime & punishments.
Though we're also told of the negative events which also took place in Atlantis. Of how a race of mutants were created & how that occurred as well as all the reasons which eventually led to it's downfall & ultimate destruction.
The Exploring Atlantis trilogy has proved to be extremely valuable to me since they came into my possession. I have been using the chants & healing patterns in my daily life & have experienced phenomenal benefits & spiritual growth as a result! I've even had conscious recollection of past lifes of living in Atlantis! (which would explain why I was drawn to wanting to know all about it in the first place!)
You will find no other books as detailed & truthful on Atlantis than this trilogy. Don't let the fact that they're quite old put you off since they were written in the 1980's! It took a while for me to actually track down a copy of of each volume, as they are quite rare- being out of print for many years! These books are probably the best purchase's I've made in my life!

Urban Workout [DVD]
Urban Workout [DVD]

3.0 out of 5 stars Not loving the soundtrack!!!, 25 Mar. 2008
This review is from: Urban Workout [DVD] (DVD)
The Urban Workout is a little disappointing for me. Although it is a great & enjoyable workout which does get you into a sweat the soundtrack which the dance moves are put to is absolutly terrible!!! The 'slammin tunes' which it says are featured on the DVD are not heard until the cool down section right at the end!
It's such a shame really as the routines are really fun & enjoyable but the music is crap! The music is cheesy instrumental pap that sounds like it's been taken from an old 1990's video game! It couldn't even be classed as hip hop! Not the kind of music I'd ever dance to out of choice! If I was on a night out having a good boogie & those tracks came on I'd be the first one to leave the dancefloor & sit down!
Funnily enough the DVD says "if you love dancing & you love music- then this is the workout for you". Well I love both dancing & music though I certainly aint loving the music in this workout at all!!! Even if you love music it's unlikely you'll like the music that the routines are set to!
The workout is a very good one if you enjoy dancing & some of the moves are very cool indeed. Some are a little complicated & take a few goes to master. Any workout for me is good if it gets me into a sweat & this certainly does that. However I have to say the soundtrack is a total disappointment which no-one else seems to have mentioned in other reviews. The soundtrack is that bad (in my opinion) that it puts me off wanting to do the workout!!! If the soundtrack was different maybe I would have rated Urban Workout with 5 stars - however it is as it is therefore it only gets 3!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3