Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Mrs. Kerry Joseph > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Kerry Joseph

Mrs. Kerry Joseph (Kent)

Page: 1 | 2
Berol Handwriting Pen Stick Blue 6 Pack S0879250
Berol Handwriting Pen Stick Blue 6 Pack S0879250
Offered by Morgan's Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens & great price, 10 Mar. 2014
I bought these for my son. His handwriting has improved since using them, as they are quite smooth. Unfortunately they can't be erased. Great price too, would definitely purchase again.

LAMY Ink Eraser and Blue Overwriter Pen (Fine)
LAMY Ink Eraser and Blue Overwriter Pen (Fine)
Offered by Europens

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 10 Mar. 2014
These ink erasers are the best around (in my sons opinion). They really do what they are supposed to. Definitely recommend!

Berol Handwriting Pen Clip Cap Medium Nib - Blue (Pack of 2)
Berol Handwriting Pen Clip Cap Medium Nib - Blue (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with these pens, 10 Mar. 2014
I bought these for my son, he's happy with them. They were a good price too. They write well, and can be erased with the Lamy pen corrector! Ideal for school!

10 Minutes A Day Spelling KS2 (English Made Easy Ks2)
10 Minutes A Day Spelling KS2 (English Made Easy Ks2)
by Carol Vorderman

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 minute spellings - great book!, 10 Mar. 2014
I don't remember learning how to spell, but obviously I did! Some of the exercises really stop and help you think about how words are spelt, and the 'rules' for different words.
My son has really enjoyed these exercises. Yes the timer is a bit of a gimmick, but its given him much encouragement to try and beat the clock.

10 Minutes A Day Times Table (Reissues Education 2014)
10 Minutes A Day Times Table (Reissues Education 2014)
by Carol Vorderman

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 minute tables - great, 10 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my son (age 8) to help him along with his times tables.
We were really happy with the book. Yes the 10 minute timer is a bit of a gimmick, but if it gets him eager to work I'm all for it.
He has really enjoyed the short bursts of work.
Its also made him think about what the question is asking, as you'd use your times tables in everyday life, rather than just x times x equals...
Definitely would recommend!

Aqua Sphere Kids Seal Swimming Goggles - Blue
Aqua Sphere Kids Seal Swimming Goggles - Blue
Offered by AQUAVENTURERS SCUBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic goggles, a very happy son, 31 May 2013
I had purchased a pink pair of these goggles for my daughter after much searching & reviewing. My son (8) tried his sisters (4), after his broke, & wanted a pair immediately. He said they were much more comfortable & could see a lot clearer under the water. That was a good enough reason for me, after all he's wearing them!
We've had no problems with them leaking as some reviewers have.
I would definitely recommend them!

This Life
This Life

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic album, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: This Life (Audio CD)
These talented guys supported The Script on the 2013 tour. I had never heard their music before seeing them in their supporting role. They were fabulous, so we just had to buy the album - something we never normally do.
We billed them as 'Plan B meets The Script'.
I'm sure this album will get a lot of air play!
Good luck lads!

Skylanders Giants - Character Pack - Gill Grunt (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U)
Skylanders Giants - Character Pack - Gill Grunt (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U)
Offered by ak trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Gill Grunt - must have figure, 27 Mar. 2013
I have been pestered by my Skylanders mad son for this figure. As my son doesn't eat chocolate (never has done) I'm always looking for something else as an Easter gift to give him. I think the fun he has on this figure will last longer than an Easter egg.
I don't know why he is so keen to get this figure, nor really what it does, but then I'm not an 8 year old Skylanders fan.
With the Easter holidays coming up he'll have some free time to play with it, then I'm sure I'll be told in technicolour detail what it does.

Skylanders Giants - Character Pack - Trigger Happy (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U)
Skylanders Giants - Character Pack - Trigger Happy (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U)
Offered by ak trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Trigger Happy, 27 Mar. 2013
I am a mum of a Skylanders fan, I offered to buy my son Trigger Happy as he Trigger Happy figure (in icing) on his birthday cake.
I am told that he's 'awesome' and 'epic'.
Hes happy with it, so I'm happy with it.
I've no idea what Trigger Happy does, but it keeps my son entertained, so worth the money.

Charlie and Lola: I Will Not Ever Never Eat A Tomato
Charlie and Lola: I Will Not Ever Never Eat A Tomato
by Lauren Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story book, great price, 27 Mar. 2013
My daughter bought one of these books recently using her world book day token towards the cost of it. Which at full price £6.99 I think is expensive for a paperback book. She was eager to get some more in the same series, so set about looking for a deal. Amazon was the most competitive that I found.
My daughter is happy with the book, I have not yet gone mad reading it over and over.
Lauren Child writes in a very amusing way.

Page: 1 | 2