Profile for mummyscott > Reviews

Content by mummyscott

mummyscott

Page: 1 | 2
Nighttime Parenting: How to Get Your Baby and Child to Sleep (La Leche League International Book)
by William Sears

5.0 out of 5 stars absolute must read, 21 Sep 2011
This book helped me keep breastfeeding my twins and probably saved my marriage! It was lovely to read and gave me all of the reassurance I needed to sleep safely with my twins overnight which allowed me and my husband to get more sleep and stopped us being tempted to move twins onto bottles. Had read Gina Ford (decided quickly it wouldn't suit my personality) and tried dream feeding and "putting down to sleep drowsy but awake" but was not successful at getting much sleep. this book reassured me I was not "spoiling" my twins by responding to their cries and helped me form a more loving respectful relationship with them (even more than I already had). Daddy never gets up in the night and the twins rarely wake him. They never cry overnight now and I wake up with babies cooing to me and playing with my hair! Twins now 9 months and I am a happy well slept mummy with two happy bfeeding babies. Thanks Dr Sears! If you have tried everything and its not working - try reading this, it might just change your mind about a few things.

TLCmat® Soft Foam Play Mat Puzzle Jigsaw With Number (0-9) Pop-Out
TLCmat® Soft Foam Play Mat Puzzle Jigsaw With Number (0-9) Pop-Out

5.0 out of 5 stars good space for kids to play on, 21 Sep 2011
Lovely mat. Numbers come out which is a bit of fun. Gives kids an area to crawl around on with toys, protects carpet from spills. Wipe clean. Nice and cushioned for grown ups who have to crawl around the floor when entertaining little ones.

Winnie the Pooh Baby Days
Winnie the Pooh Baby Days
by A.A. Milne

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 21 Sep 2011
Brilliant
Does everything you would need from this kind of item. Well made. Good quality paper. Extra scrapbook section at back for any memories that you want to record

Page: 1 | 2