Profile for Zanga > Reviews

Content by Zanga

Zanga

Raleigh Avenir Snug Child Seat - Red
Raleigh Avenir Snug Child Seat - Red

2.0 out of 5 stars If you're child falls asleep you will need to walk, 9 Jun. 2011
The seat is easy to assemble and affordable, but the key flaw is that if your child falls asleep their head snaps forward and their helmet leans into your back, which is very uncomfortable for both you and the little one.
The most dangerous part of this is that their head can then pop out of the side of the seat, and you have to reach back and hold them in place.
For the first few times I used the seat it was a success. My son is relaxed and comfortable in the seat, but basically we can't use it at time's when he might go to sleep.
I would recommend investing a bit more in a reclinable seat.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2012 8:45 PM BST

Philips HQ6990 electric Shaver
Philips HQ6990 electric Shaver

2.0 out of 5 stars A shaver that works if you don't have a beard, 16 Aug. 2010
Basically, if your beard is short then the product works well.

But if you shave with a lengthier beard you have to use the trimmer, which is small and designed to be used for sideburns. If you use the main shaver it rips the hair from your face.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2010 2:33 PM BST

The End Of The Line: How Overfishing Is Changing the World and What We Eat
The End Of The Line: How Overfishing Is Changing the World and What We Eat
by Charles Clover

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and informative, 27 Jun. 2010
I thought that Clover really got his teeth into the topic of the crisis of our fisheries. The book is packed full of hard hitting facts that are eloquently presented by a thoughtful writer.
I have to admit a certain bias that I work in fisheries management myself, and so already had a standing interest in the subject. However, even though the book is aimed at the general public I found plenty inside to keep me interested, despite the fact that I disagree strongly with his commendations that the European Union needs to privatise the sea if they are to be properly managed.

This aside I thought it was an excellent work of non-fiction. If you want to know more about the disastrous plight of wild marine life then look no further.