Profile for AbirM > Reviews

Choosing Glee: 10 Rules to Finding Inspiration, Happiness, and the Real You
Choosing Glee: 10 Rules to Finding Inspiration, Happiness, and the Real You
by Sheryl Berk

5.0 out of 5 stars Jenna is a wonderful writer!, 13 Feb. 2014
She is extremely positive and you can see that in this book that she has written! I am very fond of her and have gotten a good insight into her as a person through this book, as well as a lot of help for myself!

Dr. Doctor Who Police Booth Linear Tardis Navy T-shirt Tee, Small [Apparel]
Dr. Doctor Who Police Booth Linear Tardis Navy T-shirt Tee, Small [Apparel]
Offered by HiveTees-US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Feb. 2014
So comfortable and very nice looking! I really like wearing this shirt, it's one of my favourite fandom T-Shirts that I own!

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Emotional, fantastic., 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Fault in Our Stars (Paperback)
What a wonderful book by John Green! It's a sad story, very gripping, a must read for teens!
It may be a little typical, but it has a few twists and surprises.

Heaven Knows
Heaven Knows

5.0 out of 5 stars Very catchy, great single., 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Heaven Knows (MP3 Download)
One of my favourites from them, the single is incredible and I can't get enough of it! Hope it smashes the charts!

Kolay® iPod Nano 7G Black Gel Silicone Case Cover + Screen Protector & Mini Stylus Pen for New Apple iPod Nano 7G 7th Gen Generation
Offered by iDelta UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess I overrated this, 19 Dec. 2012
The case is great, I like that. But as a newbie to screen protectors, I did not place this well and then it got easily messed up. Although this was probably my fault, I think an extra screen protector would've been great. Also, the stylus pen is great, but I can't really take it on the go if I just want to simply change a song and not have to also take out my wallet to get the pen out of. It's good for use at home, but who uses iPods at home (often) if they have a PC/Laptop?

Case - 4/5